Thread: Can we play as Quebec in Supreme Ruler: Cold War?

Can we play as Quebec in Supreme Ruler: Cold War?

I think after looking at the title of the thread you have figure out what I wanted to ask over here. I have played the previous version of the Supreme Ruler: Cold War. I wanted to know whether we can play the game as Quebec. Also let me know whether there is an provision to play the game region or an independent countries. Post any speculation if you are having with you over here. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can we play as Quebec in Supreme Ruler: Cold War?

The answer of the above mentioned question is No. there was nothing like Quebec or there neither any country nor there was any colony in the year of 1949. As far as I know this particular area is marked as possible loyalty hence if you are looking to try or making any invents to destabilizing Canada then I think there would be something like Quebec Partisans. However I don’t think so it would be identified by any mean.

Well looking at the matter I wanted to share something which will be useful to understand the situation which you are wanted to talking about over here. whenever you are loading the saves then there would be no option to change the region into the game. I think the game which has been released recently will have more moddability than that of the game Supreme Ruler 2020 and it was quite extensive in many ways.

I agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. Well I am not expecting that the developer of the game will not provide any cheat command in the game so that you can switch between the region in the game. if there is an option to change the region then it would be a great experience while playing this particular game. I am hoping that the any one will manage to mod the game so that we will be able to change the nation in the game.

According to me it would be great experience to change the countries in many of the pdox games. The main factor of the game would like as HOI's and EU3. I am not sure about the thing that this particular option might be removed from the multiplayer version of the game. I was thinking that one will be bale to change the region into the multiplayer version of the game but there is no such option available into the game.

I think in this particular situation you should contact the developer of the game and ask about the thing which you are looking for. The developer of the game would think if the thing which you are looking for is possible then they would work on the same and release DLC or something like Patch which you should download and install the same on the game so that you meet the requirement of yours. I think the developer of the game can only help you out on this particular matter.