Thread: Call of Duty Elite beta invite?

Call of Duty Elite beta invite?

Guys I needed to know as if anyone here has got the Elite beta invite for the call of duty. I am very much curious to know about it. hence I have asked it from you all. so do start replying accordingly on the same here. so that I can get the necessary information from you all and also share the experiences with ,e. I just want to know as if how will be the new elite version will be of the game. I am very much excited to know about it and hence I am asking this from you all. so do reply on it. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all, so do reply accordingly on the same.

Re: Call of Duty Elite beta invite?

Well let me tell you frankly that if you are a supported of the Elite concept then I am sure that you will love it. otherwise it is a total waste of time I feel .so that’s what I wanted to say over here. I hope you all will do agree with me over here. well what it shows is that it gives some discount tips for buying bundled DLC. Also some more information on the free gifts and also the vouchers that it will be offering. So that all will be a part of the game. I think that will be the perfect suggestion for you, so do work on it, and let me know if there is something that I need to answer it out here. I will surely help you with the same.

One thing that excited me in the beta version is that of the competition. It is packed nicely with the game and hence that’s what I think is a good thing about the game and I just loved it. it is the only thing that I loved in the game and I am sure many of them would have loved a lot things in this beta version. So I am very much excited to know about it. so start replying guys even I am waiting to hear it from you all. so that’s what I want to know from you all, start replying guys.

I really did not like the concept of advertisement si the loading screen of the game. That was really not handled well, which I feel must have not added. I think a better feature would have been to scrap that feature out so that we can enjoy better gaming in it. I think that will be a perfect suggestion for you all. this is what I think was the biggest negative point of releasing the beta version on the game, as such I don’t like the game but still I just thought of checking out and on finding it was a big disappointment.

I think we must talk patiently over here. Well what I feel is that at no cost there will be a welcome addition to the huge bulk of gamers. I think that’s the most important element. So what you can find is a little part grey as to what will be built-in the paid payment service, more focus will be given to those who are actually Elite. So now you will be wondering what benefits will they be generating let me tell you some of them, they are tournaments, prizes, DLC also they will be getting the tag as a 'elite' player. I think that is what it does counts in the game.

The above post is the perfect answer. I think that is what I was looking for. So thanks a ton for all he suggestions that you have given here. appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. so thanks a ton for the same. well elite does have some good benefits which will be implementing a lot of people in the process. So that’s what I am saying here. thanks buddy for the necessary information that you gave. I hope many of the people will change their mind after reading this kind of posts.