Thread: Battlefield 3 Limited Edition Physical Warfare Pack

Battlefield 3 Limited Edition Physical Warfare Pack

I really don’t think so anyone here have started with this game. So that’s why I want to know if there is anyone here who has got started with the game. If anyone has any knowledge about the same then do let me know about it. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all on this. So that’s what I am saying here. It is a limited edition pack, so I am definitely trying to get my hands on it. let’s hope that I get lucky. Well I am not sure when it was released but I think most of them who have played it. Must have enjoyed the experience. So that’s what I think over here.

Re: Battlefield 3 Limited Edition Physical Warfare Pack

I really don’t think so it has been released. Yes one thing that you can definitely do is that you can definitely give a pre order of the game as soon as possible. So that’s one suggestion that I can give you over here. well if you have a look at the pack then it contains the following things
    1) Battlefield 3 game
    2) Battlefield 3 Steelbook
    3) Flechette ammo for the DAO-12 shotgun
    And many thing else.
    All these it is charged for around $108 for consoles. So do check out for that and also the Pc version is available for $88. So do watch out for that and let me know if that was beneficial for you.

Well you can get it from fixah as well as from the EB as well, if you prefer the fixah then it will be much better for you. Since it will be available for you in a much cheaper rate. Since I have checked one of the website and there they have clearly mentioned the price of the game. If you check it out in the fixah it is available for $47 and of you check it in the EB then you will get for $80. So that’s what I was saying here and I am sure you must have got the necessary difference from there itself. So do as what I have suggested here. I am sure you will get the necessary information there itself.

I would definitely like to add something over here. so what I want to say is that with the information that has been given about the contents of the warfare pack. So I would definitely want to add some of the games in it that was not there in it. so here goes the list for the game and they are
    1) TYPE 88 Light Machine Gun DLC
    2) DAO - 12 shotgun DLC
    3) Flash Suppressor for SKS Sniper Rifle DLC
    4) Expansion pack
    So these are some of the things that you need to look out for.

I just got the Street Fighter 4 limited edition pack and let me inform you all guys that the pack was so awesome and I just loved it. so I think so this will not be a disappointment as well. So that’s what I am saying here. so I am expecting that this pack will also be a good one to buy I suppose.

So sorry that I missed that part. I am very much sorry for whatever I have done over here. anyways thanks a lot for all the solutions that you have given here. the two suggestions that you have given over here for the fixah as well as the EB. Let me inform you that this one was quite enjoyable and hence thanks a ton for the same. well if there is anything that I have missed out then do let me know about it. we will surely try to get something new over here. anyways do keep this thread continued.