Thread: Complete makeover of GTA IV and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Complete makeover of GTA IV and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Guys I just had a recent look at some of the videos of both this games and let me tell you that both the games are looking quite awesome. So do watch out for that first and hence that’s my advice for you. Also one more thing that I would like to say you all is that the graphics does looks super exciting and hence that’s what I am saying here. so do watch out for the same and check it out in the youtube and you will get the necessary information from there only. So that’s what I am saying here. Anyways guys I would like to see some discussion happening here and so start commenting guys.

Re: Complete makeover of GTA IV and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Ok if that is the case then do let me know about it. so what I am saying here is that with the thread that you all have started here. I am happy that you all gave me the information as well. Well I am surely going to get one from the steam. So that’s why I will surely look out for that. So that’s what I am saying here. I think I will go with the gta 4. Anyways thanks a lot for passing the information over here. It could have been still better if you all could have uploaded some videos to give me the information. So please if you are having some then do forward it here.

Well do not make the mistake of getting the GTA 4. Well let me inform you that GTA4 does runs very slow and also there is a continuous lag every time when I play this game. So that’s what the problem is. One more thing that I would like to notify you all is that in my system which I recently updated and after updating it still I am not able to getting any help from it. The strange part is that the other games which requires a lot of system memory does run very well in it and works superbly. So I can conclude that the game is really not worth looking at.

May be some memory problem and hence you are getting to see such kind of problem. So what I am saying is that with the performance that you all have suggested here with the GTA 4 game. Well I think it would definitely be a memory issue and hence that’s the problem. So do look out for the same. Even I had the same problem. Try upgrading your ram. check how much free memory, you are having right now in your system. if you are having enough memory then only go with the installation of the game.

Install the iCEnhancer mod. Believe me it will definitely increase your performance of the game. I am quite sure that it will be the best mod that you are looking out for. So do as what I have said here and I am sure that you will love it.

The oblivion one was definitely looking awesome and so thanks a lot for the definite suggestion that you have given over here. appreciate your efforts for that. Well I would surely try with the mod that you have suggested and hence look out of that works for me or not well GTA does disappointed me a lot. Well I did not expect such bad reactions from the people regarding this game. It was really sad to see such negative comments being passed over here. Anyways good going guys keep those comments flowing in.