Thread: Is Dungeon Siege 3 is out?

Is Dungeon Siege 3 is out?

I am really excited about the game Dungeon Siege 3 and I wanted to play the same on the computer. I have come to know that this particular game is recently released and I have visited the official to check out the thing but there was nothing. Let me know whether this particular thing is a rumor or there is a fact behind of it. let me know if you are aware of about the releasing of the game. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is Dungeon Siege 3 is out?

I have found that the PC version of the game is not good at all. I would think twice regarding the purchasing of the game. there are lots of things which are not working at all. I have many videos of the game and I have found the character development is quite boring and I think I am not going to have any fun while playing the game. I will see the what people are thinking about the game then I will think about the purchasing of the game.

Well I have noticed that there is no click to move the character and you have to left click when you are supposed to attack. You can also have only one additional character into the game at a time while playing the game. you are not going to have any option to remapping the buttons if you are not happy with the controls you have to stay with it while playing the game you are not going to have any option to change the same.

I have played the demo version of the game and I have quite the playing of the game after few minutes. Yes you are right there is no option to remap the controls. You should simply click and hold the right click of the mouse anywhere into the game. I think I am not going to waste my money to purchasing this game. this particular game is not suitable for the PC version of the game.

I let you know that I have not find the controls of the game was not bad at all into the game. yes there is lots of fun while playing the game. the story of the game is quite interesting and all the characters into the game is quite amazing. I am not having great experience of playing dungeon siege into great depth but I think I am going to have great time while playing this particular game. Let see what going to be happen in the future.

I have already played with the demo version of the game and I have found that the things which you have mentioned over here is really true. The graphics of the game is quite great. But I have noticed that the I cannot save the character of mine into the game. however it seems to be great to play the game with the local 2 player and online as well. I will give a try after looking at the review of the game.