Thread: How to get the new character DLC of Mortal Kombat 9?

How to get the new character DLC of Mortal Kombat 9?

I have played the Mortal Kombat on the Xbox of mine. I have come to know that there are releasing of DLC for the new characters into this particular game. I am not sure but this particular DLC will be available for paying. Let me know if you are aware of any of the useful information on this particular matte. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to get the new character DLC of Mortal Kombat 9?

Yes you are right there are releasing of Skarlet, Kenshi and Rain characters into the game. they will also have Klassic Skins and fatalities for the rest of the other cast members. Well the upcoming DLC would be purchasable on the Xbox Live Market Place. I think you will be able to purchase the same by paying 1500C point on the XBL. I am really excited about the upcoming DLC and I would purchase the same to play the game on the computer of mine.

I think I am not going to purchase this particular DLC. First of all I would look to complete the entire game and after that only I am going to purchase the DLC. I am not having any issue with the DLC but I think it would be totally different from the game. I am not agree with the price the DLC would be available at the cost of 400C points. I am expecting that the developer of the game would provide something like single player character in the game and I think it would not be a big deal for the developer of the game.

I let you know that I have paid $25 for the Arcade edition of the Super Street Fighter 4 which was having 4 characters into the game. there was gameplay balances as well as enhanced reply mode and according to me it was quite okay for me. As far as the price of the DLC is concerned $5 is quite cheap to get the same. I think you should give try to this particular DLC and share the experience of yours over here.

I agree that this particular DLC would have extra characters into the game. they released the DLC after the completing the game. the developer of the game have sell something like smoke classic costumes and it was already available into the game while playing the game into Story mode. So it means that it was already existed into the game. I was looking for something different into the game and I would only purchase if there is something new thing into the DLC which we are talking about.

I have noticed that the Smoke costume is already available into the Story mode of the game and you can unlock the same through crypt. The DLC is which is going to be release into the game is new one. I don’t think so it would work and there are already scorpion classic costumes. They have simply changed the color of the costume into the game. Capcom and Namco are dodgy and selling codes would be available on the selling disc.