Thread: How to get advantage from the artillery of the Supreme Ruler: Cold War?

How to get advantage from the artillery of the Supreme Ruler: Cold War?

Well I love to do video gaming on the computer. Recently I have installed Supreme Ruler: Cold War on the computer of mine. we know that this particular game is strategy games hence let me know how will be able to get the advantage of the Artillery while playing this particular game. let me know how you have make use of the same? I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to get advantage from the artillery of the Supreme Ruler: Cold War?

I have noticed into SR2020 where we were able to disable the enhanced artillery range . well this particular option was useful to limit advantages to develop the BLOS artillery technology in the game. there are some units in the game are seems to be overrated and it simply results into boring battles. SS-80 which belonging to south America and Russian Smerch are quite frustrating into the game.

It is also used to disable the artificial increase into the artillery range which is used for the improvement into the game play. Artillery units which are involved into the game can fire farther than that of the TRL just because of the settings. If you are wanted to compare the range into the data files then you will see that there would be great difference in the game until and unless you have disabled the above mentioned feature into the game.

Well I am really sure that the all the gamers who have noticed the issue will talk about the balancing of the unit. Particularly if you are talking about the game which has been released previously. I am looking for the point where the game should inherent stalemate which should making an effect into the game. I recommend that we should get the individual artillery units so that we can balance thing into the game.

The observation of mine based on the SR2020 so it will not represent the enquiry to make changes into the SR2020. However I am expecting that developer of the game should take care in this particular game. there should be really minor changes into the game so that we can have better experience while playing the game on the computer of mine. so I am hoping that the developer of the game would take care of the thing about which we are talking over here.