Thread: Are you still playing Titans Quest IT?

Are you still playing Titans Quest IT?

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here. I have played Titans Quest IT. I am at level 36 and I am really happy to play with this particular game. I have finished with the normal mode of the game and epic is seems to be quite enjoyable. Let me know whether any of the gamers are still playing this particular game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Are you still playing Titans Quest IT?

Yes this particular game seems to be quite good but it is not having replayability as that of the Diablo. There is no incentive while playing the game on the computer of yours. as far as the progress is concerned I have completed with the 3 difficulties by using the 1 character of mine and I am happy with the same and I don’t want to use any of the new character into the game. there is lots of fun while playing this particular game.

I am unable to figure out how you have completed with the level 36 into the game. currently I am at level 32 hunter/ dream and I have not completed with the normal mode of the game. I am playing the game straight forward. According to me there is lots of fun while playing the game and I wanted to play with x-max monsters mod so that I can enjoy more playing. I think you will enjoy to play the game for longer period of time.

I have recently installed this particular game on the computer of mine and I have managed to reach the level 12. Personally I would like to play the game solo. I have noticed that the game seems to be lagging sometime for couple of seconds and also when I pick up any items or kill someone into the game. I think over all look feel and gameplay is quite great. One who is playing the game would definitely enjoy the same.

Well according to me you need to update the game with the latest version of updates from the official website. Also to resolve the lag issue you have to install the latest version of the graphic card drivers on the computer of yours. you should not worry about the issue which you have mentioned over here and try the solutions which I have mentioned over here and I am hoping that it would be useful to you.