Thread: Is Gran Turismo 5 still been played by the gamers?

Is Gran Turismo 5 still been played by the gamers?

Hey guys is gran-turismo 5 game still been played by the gamer I want to know this, because it has been a long time that it has been released and I want to know that is this game been still liked by the players because I don’t think this game has much to be played off it has nothing and the real gamers must have got over it long time ago and would have completed it long before share up your views?

Re: Is Gran Turismo 5 still been played by the gamers?

Well I too think not much people would be playing this game as it is old now and I have also finished it though I have taken a long time to end this game but I have done with ending it so I think when I have completed it almost everyone would have completed it and would have dumped it and no one would be playing it yas some people would be playing who would have got it now and I don’t think even they would be wanting to play it may be.

I don’t think we can say about every other gamer’s choice because there are lot of the gamers who never lose interest in playing the games of the racing and they keep on playing even once they have completed so I think there would be playing it till now and it isn’t that old to so I think there would be lots of people would be playing it and they must be even enjoying it we can say that people must have dumped it or not.

Yes definitely that is not that bad game I have this game and I am one of those racing game lover who is still playing this game I have 2 3 racing games like burn out, hot pursuit and gran turism 5 and I normally keep playing them whenever I have free time it is a nice game and may not be noted by those who don’t like the racing game so I think this is really a deal with those who like to play these games and there are lots of people to keep on playing this game nor it is too old people have been playing much more older game.

Different people have different choice and many people love some of the game so much that they never want to get rid of this and these racing games are like you can play anytime you want because it can be different every time you play may there be certain changes like you loose sometime or meet an accident this time which you havent meet before, anyways over all i mean definitely there would be lots of people playing this game and i think many of the people would have got it now so they must be playing it now.

Ok nice discussion dint thought so many people would be interacting over it and some people have been aggressive i just thought that this game has been a bit old so can there be more people playing this game till now so i simply asked this question and yes that is true many people might have not got this game till now or they must have got it now so they would be definitely playing it so now this discussion have cleared my doubt over all i mean it was an helpful discussion.