Thread: How is starcraft 2 wings of liberty performance on MSI gx660 and gx640 or gx740?

How is starcraft 2 wings of liberty performance on MSI gx660 and gx640 or gx740?

Well guys I have been thinking of playing the game starcraft 2 as I have liked this game and I have played this game on my friends PC and I have been a fan for this game and I want to install it in my PC and enjoy it too, and I have been using the MSI gx660 and I want to know that is this game working properly in the series of this motherboard? Please help me suggest something regarding this?

re: How is starcraft 2 wings of liberty performance on MSI gx660 and gx640 or gx740?

I have been playing StarCraft 2 on i7 which is 4 GHz with 6 GB of RAM and crossfire 5770, you must master a little 5870 in the GX660 and I can drive the most of all. Even frames 4v4 stay at least above 40. An average of 60-70. Bottleneck, of course, the GFX card as the CPU is used only about 30 percent.
    Review your eating plan is at stake or something suitable as high performance. So I don’t think you got to worry about it and start enjoying it on your pc.

re: How is starcraft 2 wings of liberty performance on MSI gx660 and gx640 or gx740?

Yap same suggestion I have been playing it on the MSI GX740 laptop and it has an awesome performance the best I think you can get no problem at all you would really enjoy it so I think you don’t need to waste any moment of time in getting it installed on your pc and start enjoying it, you won’t be facing any problems for sure, as I haven’t been facing any of them till now yes my friends did faced the problem but later we found out that there were some issue with his graphic card.

Do you really think to play this game you need to be dealing with a proper motherboard I think which ever you would be having would be the better one there is no problem with it motherboard at all if you have a proper graphic card what this game has to do with the motherboard the processor would be the factor which would be running into the factor and this MSI laptop would have no problem atall it has been well designed for all this stuffs.

I don’t think MSI would be releasing any such laptops which won’t be fitting with the games they would be really working nicely I don’t think there is any problem one of my friends has this laptop and he has been playing so many game over it and never faced any problem at all and I don’t think you would find any to just install it on your laptop and enjoy it with full on mode I think it would be running much better than your friends pc.

Re: How is starcraft 2 wings of liberty performance on MSI gx660 and gx640 or gx740?

The review is fantastic and i think these MSI laptops have been meant as an gaming laptop and they would definately work fine and i have seen it working it very nicely with starcraft II so i am very sure i have a cousin who is playing this game on his MSI laptoop which he has just buyed some days ago and it is a fantastic combination and the graphic and all is amazing the felling of playing this game is the best that you can have with any other gaming laptop i think you should have it too you would enjoy it.

Re: How is starcraft 2 wings of liberty performance on MSI gx660 and gx640 or gx740?

Liked the suggestions and found a nice help from these comments and would ask you to keep helping us ahead also i have many more questions on this gaming and all as i am not a computer master so i need help again and again and many times with the similar query as i think i dont remember how i got rid the previous time anyways i know you all would keep helping me you all are best in it and you helping hands are really liked by lots of them other than me.