Thread: Is there any good latency programs for WoW?

Is there any good latency programs for WoW?

I think at the looking at the title of the thread you have figured out why I am over here and what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. I am getting 200 ping and now it is up to 600. Let me know if you are aware of any of WoW latency program. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is there any good latency programs for WoW?

From past several years I am using lowerping. Also I have tried with RTL but personally I am happy with LowerPing. I don’t think so there is no one is good than that of the Lowerping which I have mentioned over here. This particular tool provides you lowest possible ping while playing games on the system of yours. so you should try any of the above mentioned tools and let me know which was more useful to you.

As far as Lowerping is concerned it is available for $8 on the official website. However there is a trial version available which you can use. You have to simply create a an account and you have to download the software on the computer of yours. once you have downloaded the same you should install the same. it will let you to connect for 30 minutes at a time. If you liked the software then you should purchase the same for further usage.

Well looking at the requirement of yours I recommend that you should simply connect to the Koala servers for the issue which you have mentioned over here. also there are Fox Servers to get the requirement of yours. the better solution which you can try that is you should add the recently-added network setting which is available into the game menu. Also lowerping/wowtunnels would work great into the situation of yours.

I don’t think so the issue which you have mentioned over here is happening because of logging from the any other IP address. I am suspecting that you are logging from the geographically different ip address than previously. If you are logging through wowtunnel servers then you are not supposed to get the locked out. If there is no changes into the game then I think the issue would be associated with the computer which you are using.

Currently I am using ReduceTheLag as well as Revs to reduce the Ping while playing the game. after using the same I am getting 190 - 200ms pings. I am getting lag when there is something wrong with the Wow servers. However it seems to be happening in really rare situation. Another thing which I wanted to share over here is when I turn off the in game network I am getting 350ms ping but still I am able to get 200ms when I am using tunnel while playing the game.