Thread: Is there 3+ player Co Op into video games?

Is there 3+ player Co Op into video games?

Well I really love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. I am thinking that the people like me would like to purchase the games which are having support for 3+ co op mode. According to me Single player and 2 player co op is seems to be boring and there should be game which should have support for 3 or more players into the Co Op mode of the game. Let me know the speculations of yours on the thing which I have mentioned over here.

Re: Is there 3+ player Co Op into video games?

Personally I really love the Co Op mode of the game . however I am thinking that you are limiting yourself if you are supposed to limiting yourself by not purchasing the single player Co op mode of the game. there are number of games which are running fine with the single player mode of the game but it could do well with the multiplayer mode of the game. and there are some games which are really great with the single player gaming.

I am not sure about the availability of the 3 player co op game. I have not played any game which is having support for the 3 player Co op so far. However I have found alien swarm but it is not doing well as it was expected. The games which are looking for can be considered as a Multiplayer games and the people who are playing RPG games call as PvE. As far as my opinion is concerned I really loved to play Doom 2 on the computer of mine with Co Op mode with few friends of mine.

I am having 3 online friends with whom I used to play the games online occasionally. It seems to be difficult while playing the game we are having totally different schedule. However we used to play Killing Floor, L4D2, HON. I don’t prefer to play the Single player gaming until and unless I wanted to finish the game and when I wanted to rely on myself to complete the game. in the rest of the situation I would like to play multiplayer Co op gaming.

As far as I know Co Op mode of the game is dominated by the two player gaming. However into the single player mode of the game we are going to have 2 NPC through the game which you are playing. According to me 2 player Co Op gaming would be quite good to play. Personally I would like to play Dead Rising 2 as well as Saints Row 2. I really love to play the game which I have mentioned over here in this particular post.

The game which is coming in my mind is Battlefield. In this particular game you will be able to play the game with the 2 or more friends from the home even you will be able to add some system generated players to fill the gaps when required into the game. they are mainly known as bots. You should see that you are having great computer configuration if you are supposed to do the same.