Thread: Need Anticipations and goodness in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Need Anticipations and goodness in Supreme Ruler Cold War

There is more than a game of conquest to give more of a sense of geo-politics. Coups, elections putting governments hostile and face the consequences in the meter of the alliance. Deal with it without having to send the Defcon to 3rd world war. Events like Nam, Cuba, and those colonies independence. Less army to get micro theater. Looking forward strategic transport and be able to concentrate on one or two positions and the establishment of theaters and other battle zones.

Re: Need Anticipations and goodness in Supreme Ruler Cold War

I worry that lack tat nuclear weapons in power a little, but another concern is that since the nuclear weapon attacks take as little time in real life, I would get bombed without me knowing if the game will have all speed. A simulation of the cold war global is not easy. And when told that was what the next project was as if I was right, it can be done. At least not without a huge staff and budget. So my expectation is that it works.

Although I think (more than pray) that will follow in the footsteps of cold war, my concern is that how "rounded" to this function? I mean it's a too determined site to click a key to replay the cold war, all anticipate excellence and perfect accuracy. I Battle Goat however know that is a very ambitious, so it not just in the white with the expectation could not name any other company that listened to its customers as much as Battle Goat does. (I advocate the dedication goats)

My main goal is that the AI will use his forces well enough to be a challenge. I mean, SR: 2020 could play like Belarus and Russia invades and really need not worry about all the Russian team have, and only use a fraction of it anyway, and once again I beat the first attack is just a If a line move forward to keep my flanks covered ... easy victory. I mentioned in another thread I would like the allies have helped more, like Communist China to come to the aid of Russia if NATO powers attacked Russia's western front.

Most of the time, a tank park great force in the Florida Keys. Serbia almost always attacks in Kosovo, or Serbia everyone around them wins. Iran is almost always attacked by Turkey and locked in a border conflict. Brazil approximately all the time attacks in Argentina and Venezuela, and all look to lose steam. Israel has a 50/50 blast at either taking Jordan or be compressed by Syria / Egypt. India is guaranteed to go to war with China and Pakistan, and conflicts never end well.

If you look, the worse the AI to do after a hole is cut again, until it turns off its infrastructure and production. This kills much of their income. You have to kill the research costs, sell their goods and stocks of resources, adjust social spending (to convert part of it out) and adjust domestic prices. A player can turn even the worst economy in a few years AI. The depth of AI, because the actions it takes actually hurt even more. The solution is to improve the options in the AI makes when things get tough wise economy.

I did not know it was a mistake, I thought it was just a very bad decision. Defcon 3 is more expensive than 4, and can work well in Defcon 3 If you do not make the mistakes I've mentioned and error. The problem is trying to keep Defcon 1, and reluctantly returns to Defcon 2 when you cannot after a while and only 3 when he dug the hole. The IA needs to know how the "right size" itself a number of areas. Instruction to stop the construction of 200 factories of all units types/4-6k so cannot invade Cuba is a good first step.