Thread: Regions list of Supreme Ruler Cold War

Regions list of Supreme Ruler Cold War

Anyone have or anyone find any list of maps of this game? I am still finding the list but can’t get any information or any kind of list for this. I search on any site get title for this but can’t get any responses or any list of this. Anyone have any idea where I get this list or anyone have any region idea of this game? I really need to know because it helps me know more about the game. So please let me know if anyone finds anything about this game.

Re: Regions list of Supreme Ruler Cold War

I did a swift twice check in Libya and it had conflicting decisions on this issue. I updated the list, now considered a British colony. It was administered jointly by the British and the French, but it seems to have been British forces there. Either way, its limited importance, since we have labeled as desired independence in 1951. Colonial state is a reasonable representation of "managed" for the purpose of the game.

The current country of Somalia is composed of colonies of the Cold War "British Somaliland" and "Italian Somalia." French Somaliland became Djibouti after unrelated to beyond a common root name. These regions eventually gain independence and can be attached depending on the conditions of the map. Somalia actually independence in 1960 and ten years of playing a long time. However, this may occur along historical lines.

China has claimed Taiwan as "breaking" the region, despite the People's Republic of China does not have ownership of Taiwan, and the UN considers the Republic of China as the legitimate government of all China until the 70. So for a lot of time gaming, Taiwan is China. Taiwan and then becomes a non-state and the mainland China becomes China. At no time (even remotely close to the timeline) was an independent Taiwan. Even today not all requirements are necessary 8 and recognized. Although it is close enough for government work

Okinawa was not part of Japan since 1945 until the Treaty of reversal was ratified November 24, 1971. Okinawa was a protectorate of the United States, freed from Japanese occupation. After World War 2, the islands were occupied by the United States and administered by a U.S. military government, even after the end of the occupation of Japan as a whole in 1952. The U.S. dollar was the currency, and the cars drove on the right, American-style, rather than left as in Japan.

You can do parts of Yugoslavia "colonies", no "parent" region to allocate too. All parts of Yugoslavia marked with a flag we call "keep the region", which means they maintain their loyalty. What purpose would that Yugoslavia is to insurgency funding and supporting the opposition. Over time can cause the rebel Serbs or Croats to spawn or the region could collapse into its separate parts. Kaliningrad is established as a colony that could be.

Okinawa was conquered by Satsuma in 1650 and held until late 1800 when the emperor made all the "Han" or captured territories, under the Empire in a union. King of Okinawa at that time protested to China for military support, but deferred to Chinese Americans. President Andrew Jackson decided that Japan's claim of military Okinawa was sound, and therefore the property of Japan. The people of Okinawa until the day they want independence.