Thread: What is your favorite infantry in Supreme Ruler Cold War

What is your favorite infantry in Supreme Ruler Cold War

What is the infantry will be handled now that CW is covering many different eras of military-technical? The weapons, armor and tactics changed dramatically in recent years, and only have "Rangers", "Militia", "Marina", "Land Warrior" or "Elite / II / III", the variants would not exactly portray the move from an M1 carbine, a jacket M14, M16, or Flak, Kevlar composite materials, or light from the stars, NV, etc, unless, of course, its updates inflict technical research objectives statistics soft.

Re: What is your favorite infantry in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Designs are based unit statistical blue prints, and the effects of statistical research at the bottom end. If this is well balanced, then you have my support, with the strings: Please, do not keep statistics for intends static infantry part. Improvements in research expertise should reproduce alters in the final arithmetical design of the unit; do not remain hidden in the back ground combat calculations. However, the designs of the infantry, IMO, are rather redundant and unnecessary "re-learn", unless the design of the unit is on a particular scheme was war.

Bradley has a 25 mm machine gun, while the Puma has a dual feed 30 mm automatic cannon capable of firing air burst rounds (being dual power can fire APFSDS-T armor and anti-personnel or ammunition in a switch a button) and is also able to launch the Spike LR atom. Has firepower, and protection. The increased firepower has the Russian BMP-3 with 30 mm automatic cannon and a 100 mm gun, but the armor is weak and the sensor array must be improved. BMP-3M is an improved variant, but nothing to the protection of active armor, except Arena-E system capacity for protection.

BTR-90 is good, has better armor than the BMP-3 and a 30mm gun, but produce very few, if they replace their BTR-70 and 80 of these children. The ATGM system is still the 60's is a major drawback, the Kornet is best used in a modern design like this. I also like the Finnish Patria AMV, modular and fast, good armor, can be equipped with a 105mm gun system mobile, AMOS mortar 120 mm automatic two - the best mortar system available today, the fires are 26 revolutions / min in the range of 10 km. I heard that Boxer will be mounted as well.

The Bradley as well has TOW missiles, which gives you an advantage when it comes to tanks and armor is on par with Puma and such. My only real concern is that domestic violence did not appear until the 60's with the Soviet BMP-1, so hopefully that is the model with extra firepower, while being hit in the armor. The Russians and their love for the gas tanks at the gates is an additional tank. They are full of sand before the fight. However, another reason not to show the enemy back.

A Namer Merkava IV is essentially a cut with the turret and the weight of the turret re-invested in the armor, making it more heavily armored Merkava IV of. To combat units also come with modular armor packages that can be added / removed on the basis of the mission. When I build and export construction and INF LAV vehicles, but if I am the republic of Georgia or South Africa will utilize LAVS and Ratels on the row and focus on added things earlier than upgrading my infantry and a few of F15K.