Thread: Which fighter jets is your favorite in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Which fighter jets is your favorite in Supreme Ruler Cold War

I have not found this thread. See how the thread of the tank is so beautiful, why not talk about the Jets and potential spoilers Ruskie although the tanks were bad ass, Americans had a bad air power. U.S. Korean War aircraft: It was the first time the U.S. aircraft entered the fray. Air Force F-86 Sabers got run of the skies, as American battle pilots in Soviet-made MiG-15 beat fighters in combat. Which is your favorite one? Which one you prefer for this game?

Re: Which fighter jets is your favorite in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Sabre pilots attacked in waves of 16 to get the Migs and counter them. I had a 1/10 ratio of killing because he was so triumphant. I think the universal reaction Mig was superior, but Americans had superior pilots and strategy. Mig pilots made utilize of Russian experts of World War 2, but frequently taught Chinese and North Korean pilots. America is certainly the defender of misinformation. They cultured of the fascists because they constructed the fascists, and the Soviets.

This is a case of different priorities design go against each other. The MIG-15 armament favored the deal with terrorists, and design to outside attackers and gain advantage maneuver in them, while the F-86 was as a fighter seniority design air. Therefore, when going to fight battle against the F-86, F-86 won. Pilot training and quality also had much to do with their success too. The structure of F-86 aircraft was stronger and has more hits allowed, but lost maneuverability. I voted for the F-22 as my favorite is not in there.

F-22 is the best fighter on the list. Does not fight with your current load can be directed to the F-22. The F-22 is immune to block the radar, and using new technologies aim to confuse infrared. The paint is what gives the F-22 is the signature of stealth. The F-22 can also super cruise, which is impressive when one tries to escape from enemies for a long period of time, while conserving fuel. The F-22 can also super cruise and firearms back towards the enemies cannot even see or detect the F-22 on the radar.

Here I also wish to add something in this case. F-22 can be invisible to radar, but not RI, modern infrared-guided missiles can be drawn yet, no Mather how stealth is - the engines are producing heat. Any gauge has a countermeasure, and no resistant aircraft. Do not forget the F-117 was downed by a SAM of the 60 in Bosnia, consider of the new series S-400 Russian SAM - what they are proficient of. Even the B-2 will be susceptible.

The Crusader III was just a ProType and very different from the Second Crusade. I worry about the number J-20 fighters. The raptor is the best fighter in the world, and will remain so until replaced. PAK The plane looks good on paper, but will be some time before it is functional. In addition, the capacity would be more along the lines of the F-35. The greatest weakness of the F-22 is the AIM-120, which is getting old, but they have something better in the pipeline.