Thread: Is Supreme Ruler: Cold War not selling on steam?

Is Supreme Ruler: Cold War not selling on steam?

Hello guys as we all be acquainted with that this game is released on 19th July. But still I did not get any update on steam about this game. Why steam is not selling this game. And if it’s selling then why I cannot see any update about it. I am out of ideas. I saw on many site s about it but still I did not get any answer about it. So please if anyone knows about it then share your knowledge with me. I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Is Supreme Ruler: Cold War not selling on steam?

Hello as per my knowledge steam cannot launch any new game when it released. So for this you have to wait for some time. Because when game is released after two days they are including this game on steam servers. So up to that time you have to wait. Basically its really nice game. Let’s see how it’s going to appear on a steam server. I hope this information will help you to clear your all doubt if you still having any query then you can ask here.

Steam seems to be a problem with the play of paradox. You've never really been able to pre-order the game on Steam. So you have to wait a few days, mostly a week to appear on the Steam, plus games and territory of paradox, do not depart well mutually in the eyes. The most excellent service in support of the Games of the paradox is gamersgate. This is what I think about it. If still you want to know more about it then try to find about it on internet.

Hello I try to contact with steam servers. And in response I found that we are working to resolve this, but it may take some time. We are still waiting to be assigned the additional SR2020 keys that have been sent a few weeks ago so I could not make a guess as to the timeline. The best solution - e-mail steam and nag them. It does the work of the paradox is easier. For now we will continue in our way. I hope they will include it as soon as possible.

I just search steam supreme ruler and not finding the previous games so I just assumed that the steam is not taking this franchise. I think I'll wait a couple of days to see if water vapor rises or not. Although I used gamersgate in the past, and have about a dozen games that actually prefer to keep all my recent purchases of their games on Steam. And according to my knowledge I think this game is available in the steam so please check it.

I've never had many problems with steam. The only problem I'm finding is that the game is installed automatically and is not an option in the hard disk for installation. The result is that my C drive is nearly full while id rather install some games on my D drive are both the same hard disk, but are simply divided into two parts. I know there is a way of changing the entire folder of steam to another drive, but not much more space than one is.

Basically, the reason to buy the steam instead of gamersgate is that the steam allows the use of Ideal, a way to pay in the Netherlands is immediate, with no intermediate (SP?) As PayPal, which goes directly to my bank account of steam? Before buying hoi3 steam was basically what I was seeing and gamersgate not seem to have that option. What you guys think about it? Please clear my doubts about it. I am waiting for your all appropriate replies.