Thread: Can we fix the royalty in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Can we fix the royalty in Supreme Ruler Cold War

We can detach the real ache in the back that is loyalty? Not at all alter and could not do anything about it, all you do is turn on the supply invading country, dream, and resource gather. What was its purpose, and we'll see more of it? What you said about this? Anyone have any idea on this? Please let me know if anyone has any idea about this.

Re: Can we fix the royalty in Supreme Ruler Cold War

If loyalty can change the treatment of citizens, world events, and a variable (increase loyalty), possibly even the areas trying to separate from you, or partisan units growing in very hostile, it has a purpose, but the way it was in 2020 (did not play 2010, so I don’t know) did not work, and if so loyally CW, I'd say we should get rid of him instead of ... but, my vote would be to expand it, but if that is not an option, get rid of it.

I agree that loyalty should be something that can at least have an impact on. It would be nice to tell your boss of Intel, "hey, take this $ X, and is increasing the loyalty of citizens in the enemy territory to us," and could highlight the tab you want. This could have a negative effect on enemy operations in the area (like to what occurs while they are in un-loyal country in 2020), and when the roll units, which have both a refusal to perform.

Obviously this issue has been argued many times deprived, and is as well a well-liked punching bag. So let's look at the instances in the Cold War era where faithfulness change has worked well. Of course they were the French and British colonies with, no; loyalty is not much change there. Or the French in Indochina - certainly made new friends. No, I do not think - maybe that it prefers the American people instead. Nope, not them either.

That is what it does, it screwed to the French in Indochina, the Americans in Vietnam, the Soviets in Afghanistan (and even when you think Ukraine agricultural yields), or if it becomes even more to the Germans in engaged France / Russia. Keep in mind that faithfulness is dissimilar SRCW the power of the sphere - the intent is to permit SRCW affect the support of a nation the United States and the Soviet Union sphere using dissimilar techniques, with trade, armed support and spying. But this is a dissimilar concept than the civilian support for an occupation force.

When the loyalty that has been tried was has been taken? Only have the loyalty of people’s lives better decision after its consideration. And it seems that all the examples, people’s lives have gotten worse anyway. That will not get loyalty. Now if it’s as easy as people make lives better to win their loyalty, then why not this happens yet? Money. You basically have to supplement cost of living there, and pay to raise living conditions there to increase loyalty to you.