Thread: DLC for Supreme Ruler Cold War

DLC for Supreme Ruler Cold War

Now that the gold is to assume that the DLC is already in the planning stages, so I think it's time to share some ideas. Country-specific DLC: 1 package of around £ 4.99 which only focuses on one country and added new units and technology. A DLC UK could focus on decolonization and the whole issue of changing the world of the Cold War. China DLC could focus more on the economic aspect as China rises to become a superpower.

Re: DLC for Supreme Ruler Cold War

While I understand that DLC is a favorite day now in the gaming industry I do not like them much. If all this effort was the fabrication of these units why not put them in the game I bought? Why do I have to buy more units and more technical and better AI? I do not think that is right for that to happen. If they were expansion packs, I can understand that, but no new units or technology or AI. These must be in the game I bought instead of nickel and dime for me the game I purchased. No, not a thing of price is a major thing for me.

I remember when they brought the original game, and then if it was successful, expansion would be done, to make major changes. Now we go to just buy the base engine and then pay extra for everything we want. DLC haven’t done that yet for the series, id expected to expand over DLC. And paradoz but cannot be taken at his word in this series, there is a section on its page for expansion and add-ons. The goats have so far given away as free updates; type of things that some companies have claimed at DLC. I would not be surprised to have a lot of changes for this game too.

I do not see working well for SR DLCing. As the only type of downloadable content that a good job would be new scenario is SR. And it would be a very good scenario that people would buy enough to be worth it. Putting things like the technical designs of the new unit and do not belong as DLC. And I would say if they were used and the designs actually Technical years period 1940-2000, should be included and given to players in a patch.

I think DLC is a bad thing for multiplayer games. Unless your astetic purely (and why people want to pay for it for this game) Incompatibility’s going to have to play MP. And with the limited pool of MP, making the whole world needs DLC same, only further restrict MP, so to the point that even kill it. He also talks that I think expansions must include the core game. That is, when you release the expansion should be the gold version of the game. Including both the kernel and the original.

I can honestly say that if this game turns into garbage like some of the latest titles paradox (e.g. HOI3 with DLC together multiply costs more than the game), it is not gone be part of it. Not trying to be mean or threatening, but it is not gone let be disappointed because you cannot have the "full game" because I refuse to give my limited money in shit. Therefore I refuse to buy securities of the paradox, because they have more DLC dollars at stake, then the game itself.

The DLC are for optional content - you cannot just buy, especially if they are primarily visual. I like the model of Paradox - their games get a new lease on life thanks to enlargement, which are, in fact, large patches with new additions to the game engine. SR updates have been slow in coming, and with the model of the paradox, things could change for the better. Provide expand mod tools, I'm all for it.

From the conversations I had with developers in the paradox, namely DLC HoI3 allowed to hire another artist who would not have the budget for anything else. To cover the position with people who want to buy small details, such as more accurate weapons and uniforms for black children, which would have been able to pay the worth they accuse for the base game. At least this way you have the option of spending the cash or not. Lacking the DLC, which had just taken the game from the same base for the same price, and no option to buy other things if and only if you are interested.