Thread: Is Supreme Ruler Cold War available in Store

Is Supreme Ruler Cold War available in Store

Anyone has any idea that this game available in store or not? Here I mean to say some big stores like walmart or Best Buy? Or should I pick this up online? I tried to search this on many sites but can’t get any availability of this game. I know it’s not release yet, but there is no preorder availability too. So please if anyone has any idea about this than please let me know.

Re: Is Supreme Ruler Cold War available in Store

Here I just wish to add something in this case. You know you really need to get your back Paradox. They have really been dropping the ball here. You even partially little snub in Conference own set of Paradox, there have been important announcements sites selling a release date. Even something to come in Q2 2011, 2020 and not to use steam.

The distribution of PC game titles, particularly those who are not super-triple-A big-budget mega-publisher titles, is quite murky these days. Paradox in itself does not make money unless they move SRCW a reasonable number of copies, and a developer have to rely to some extent that they are working their best to navigate the maze online store and retail and get back there.

Supreme Ruler was a very poor store availability here in Finland, and when I went and asked stores here, no one had heard of Supreme Ruler Cold War, a store owner the first thing I was discussion regarding Supreme Commander 2. So do not expect it in stores here, possibly 1 or 2 at a distant place. From what I read there are alike editions of people in other nations. GamersGate, steam or is the best option for me.

There are a couple of shops on eBay right now selling the back box as a pre-order. They are in the UK but ship worldwide. They are charging full price + however and then there's shipping. Identification Gogama confident, I've tried before and have been very happy with it, you’re soon. They have it now, but is in the midst of rebuilding their website. They 'version have been the case all series of supreme ruler yet.

Nobody tries CDWOW? They have it, but I'm pretty skeptical of the online retailers I'm not familiar with. Continue to receive the payment not when it comes to computers via CD. Amazon will not be sent to the U.S. or, someone finds a place to get a boxed copy, let me know. I do not know why it surprises no payment system cd with my card, so I'm SOL for now. It's bad enough when the only place I can find to get the boxed copy refuses to pay me so I cannot get the game. I blame the digital distribution