Thread: Keeping the best feature in Panzer Corps

Keeping the best feature in Panzer Corps

So guys, here I am to know from you about the best features which need to continue in Panzer Corps. What you all thought about this? For me it’s here: The scale should be variable, not fixed, with a bias towards areas "bigger" setting (not necessarily sizes big stage. It is important to maintain the flow of the story goes). People want to feel they are impacting the story, the direction of scanning line, not so worried about this though.

Re: Keeping the best feature in Panzer Corps

The player must be able to play all the battles, either as tactical engagements in the engine of combat, alternatively as a soldier in the call of Duty World at War engine. If the campaign leads his forces in the Balkans, especially North Africa, I believe that improving the team must be more than mediocre things. The Germans channeled all his old Mark III to North Africa and things better than the Russian front. A Mark III in North Africa was good, but a kind of rundown on the eastern front.

One thing I liked about "prestige points" in the PG was not only used to buy upgrades of equipment or new units, but in rare cases, the scenario allows, you can use to guide you through the tree campaign. An example would be, after the fall of France, go to a scene of lions rather than the Balkans. These options can cost 800 prestige points or a bit, but mainly it signifies with his "pull" or "favors" to lead the war for a more aggressive and dangerous.

Let's hope the American side, French English, Russian, and can play for free as well. Also, expect the British and American campaigns, if they have some action in North Africa. (I was very disappointed in PG2 with the Americans and the British began in Italy, half of the war.) Furthermore, on a side issue, a scenario of Stalingrad, if it goes wrong, the Germans must be bottled in the city with a chance the player could lose all your units if you do not get it.

PG3D SSI has the logo applied to it, however, now in its last death row and had been acquired by Ubisoft at the moment, also has his name branded on the distribution itself from that point. Therefore, not all decision-making processes were in their hands. Ubi finally seems to have fired the team after PBUH (or what remained of the original). What a sad day for war gamers. It's bad enough that Talon Soft and Sierra also has taken up and fired. Anyway, the new mission of the mechanics of air in the General Peoples, interesting. I'm not sure what most players think of it though. It took so long to get used to it.

Has anyone mentioned the possibility to adjust the strength / experience received by the computer opponent? I know it is chic amid the hardcore guys need to detach what was busted with Panzer General, which is too simple. However, this may have made the game more attractive to players in general, and he wants to play a computer game for the fun you cannot win? without monumental effort or play the same stage 22 times in succession until the correct balance of forces and positioning force in all settings and perfect movement and exact sequences of attack necessary to cast a minor victory in order to pass the next stage and repeat the process frustrating not-fun.

I'm tired of seeing Gray Panthers and King Tigers. The usual response of the developers is something like "we do not confuse the players so that each side has a certain color." The war games are not for casual gamers, but people who have played other war games or at least have some knowledge of history. In my humble opinion, if you cannot tell the difference between a Tiger and a Sherman tank that does not deserve to play something like Panzer Corps.