Thread: How to remove multiplayer games that are broken in Panzer Corps

How to remove multiplayer games that are broken in Panzer Corps

Hey guys just a small doubt that I have in my mind and hence I want to clarify it with you all on this. I am sure that you will be helping me with that and that’s what I am expecting here. I have played several multiplayer games of this series and in a lot of the maps they get broken down. So what I want is a perfect solution for the games and I am sure that you will be able to help me with the same. so guys start giving some suggestions for the problem. I am sure that you will do it.

Re: How to remove multiplayer games that are broken in Panzer Corps

Well there is a simple suggestion for you in the situations like these. So what I am suggesting you is that try revert to the previous turn and might be that will give a fix for the problem. So that’s what I think over here and I suppose that will be the will be the perfect suggestion for you in the situation like these. So do try the same method that I have given here. well it has helped me in a situation or two. So just try and let me know if that turns out to be the perfect fix for you.

Well I would like to know some important information from you on this so that’s what I am saying here. well what I want to know is that which is the exact game that you get the same broken stages and also where is the exact situation where to get to see this kind of problem. Can you please tell me about it. it will be better to know about it from you all. so that we can think of such solutions for you all and even a similar problem like this. so do start replying guys I am sure that we will get a fix of it.

Actually the problems starts when I am in the 7th turn and also the opponents are the Germanstorm. Also whenever I am downloading a particular map and when I click on it and it does not get run in the system. so that’s what the problem is. The game just gets freezed. If you are able to get a fix for this kind of problem then it will be a great thing for me I feel. So start replying guys. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all.

Ok then do one thing have a talk with the developers about the concerned problem and I am sure that they will get something out of that. So that’s what I am saying here. I think an update to the game as well as the necessary patch will fix up the problem. So that’s what I am saying here. however I have one more suggestion for you all on the same and that is do a simple restart of the game if you are game is getting freezed up.

Thanks a lot for the information that you have given over here. I will surely do that and will get back to you with the necessary solutions. Anwyays thanks a lot for all the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. so thanks a lot for that.