Thread: iPad 2 version of Panzer Corps

iPad 2 version of Panzer Corps

It would be great to see a iPad 2 version of this game. Well i think that will be an important suggestion over herei feel. so that’s why I just want to say that why don’t this games do get developed for the iPad 2 as well. It will be a definite cool feature it seems. So this si what and the main reason why I just started this thread, so that I can inform you all that there should be an iPad 2 version of this game as well. Why we don’t get to see the different games for the iPad2.

Re: iPad 2 version of Panzer Corps

Yes I think mac version and next is the iPad that should come up with the games. so I think that’s the necessary thing that we need to get over it. so let’s hope that the developers will be thinking about this and will be making the decisions accordingly. So that’s what I feel over here. now its all upon the developers to think over it. this is what I want to say over here. so I am expecting more such reactions over here. please start commenting guys.

Well nice idea that you have suggested over here. one thing that I want to add over here is that better it would be if it had come for the mac version. Anyways that’s the suggestion that I can give only right now. Anyways do keep this suggestions coming over here. it will be a good suggestion for all the developers that are actually thinking of implementing the same feature in their iPhone as well. Well that will take some time to get implemented. So that’s what I feel over here.

How about a wii version if the game. Can you all please tell me? if it comes then it would be a very important thing I feel. So what do you all think about it guys.

Well nice suggestion that you have given here. do give a mail to the concerned developers about the said problem and I am sure that the game developers will surely think about the same. so that’s what I am saying here. anyways if you all have some good suggestions for the game and as the above user has sugegstd then do share it over here. we will definitely have a good discussion over here. so that’s what I want to say over here.