Thread: Big maps modding in Panzer Corps

Big maps modding in Panzer Corps

Hello guys I have come here to ask something from you all. so what I am saying here is that is there an introduction of big maps in the game, can you all please tell me. I am waiting for the necessary response from you all. so that’s what I am saying here. well I just wanted to give a small suggestion on this and hence I have started this thread. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you all do agree with me over here. so that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Big maps modding in Panzer Corps

Well what I think is that the big maps will be a kind of problem over here. Especially with the PC version I feel. so that’s what I am saying here. Well what I want to say is that yes big maps like of eastern front and also the France is a definite option in the situations like these. So that’s what the problem is. Anyways bigger maps will definitely be a plus point for all the multiplayer games I feel. so that’s what I want to say over here. Anyways let’s see if they get implemented over here or not. Its all wait and watch I feel.

I can say here is that with the necessary suggestions that you all have given here, let me answer out frankly that there are some 3 kind of maps in the game and what is the specialty of the maps are that you can play them shortly if you complete three rounds in that game in a day. In case if you are not bale to do that then let me tell you that it will take you forever and that will cause lots of problem. O here are some of the examples of the maps. The 1st German Tank division while attacking france, also the full 18th German Tank division while attacking Soviet union 1941. I think so that will be the perfect suggestion for you.

Well I think so it is very much enjoyable if we start playing games that are of small maps and I think that will be the perfect suggestion for you. Battle around Mlawa - Poland 1939, Battle of the Bulge 1944, Bridgehead at Kanev etc are some of the maps that have small duration and I really enjoy playing the game. I think so there are many games that have smaller maps and also playing them does makes a lot of difference I feel. so that’s what I want to say here.

I just want to know if this maps are being made available for the campaign as well. Can you all please let me know about that. Anyone who has the idea about the same then do let me know about it. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all. Since I do not have the idea about the same that’s why I am asking from you all.

Well I don’t know about the bigger maps that were introduced above as far as the short maps are concerned I can say that with the short maps there is a definite implementation in the game. So that’s what I am saying here. I think so that will be the flexibility factor of the game and hence what i feel is that the maps will perform well in the game if they are shorter in version. so thats what i think over here. So do look at the same and let me know if there is some changes that you can see in the game.