Thread: How different is Panzer Corps from Allied Corps?

How different is Panzer Corps from Allied Corps?

I think so this is the most better place to ask this question. I am sure that you all guys would have read this title. So what I want to know from you all is that how different are these both of the games from one another, can you all please tell me about it. if anyone has any idea about the same and also the one who has played both the games will be having a better knowledge about the same. I think so majority o you all must have played this game and hence you all must be better persons in this situation to answer it out. So do start replying guys over here. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all.

Re: How different is Panzer Corps from Allied Corps?

Quite liked the question that you have thrown us. See Personally speaking what I am saying is that , I did like only two of the SSI's five stars games and they are Fantasy General, and Peoples general. I really did not like the Allied general, Pacific general and the third one Star general anyways now both the games have come up with the hands of the new developers named as lordz and I have really liked the looks of the game i.e. Allied Corps and Pacific Corps so lets see how do they turn up. So that’s what I want to say over here.

See what I think is that Allied General was a totally separate game release and not an expansion I think. Personally speaking I quite liked the Pacific General as I thought it was a much better game. Personally speaking I will prefer Panzer Corps anytime. Simple because it is new and also with the different type of strategies as that of the battlefield 3, that would have added much beneficial feature it seems. So that’s what I want to say over here. multiplayer gaming would have been a added bonus. That’s what I feel.

Panzer general was the best of the previous game but the recently released. Panzer corps does add some excitement to the gaming. As the above user said it is new and also playing with it does adds a lot of dimensions to the game. Plus the aircraft scenario and also the live gaming does adds some good features to it. this si what I have to say over here. I hope you will agree with me over and hence my obvious choice will go with the panzer corps only.

Thanks a lot for the suggestions guys. Nice to see some good suggestions coming up over here. appreciate your efforts for the same over here. so thanks a ton for the same.