Thread: Is Panzer Corps available in Steam?

Is Panzer Corps available in Steam?

I am wondering if there will be a steam release of the game? If it is then I will be the first person to get this game. So do start replying guys as if this game is there available in steam or not? If you have any idea about the same then start replying guys over here. I am waiting for the necessary reply from you all. Since you all are experts in this kind of game and also must be having the necessary information about the same. So do start replying over here. if the game is readily available or not. So start replying games. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all.

Re: Is Panzer Corps available in Steam?

I am wondering as if why you are going with the steam. When you are having the options of many online stores why are you sticking with the same steam? I am not able to understand. If possible better change it to the different online game store. I think that will be the ideal solution for you in this situation. So that’s what I feel over here. so do hope for the best and get with the different gaming online store. I think that will be a better suggestion for you.

Yes I seriously hate steam and I really don’t know why are you going with that. So what I am saying is that better go with the Matrix digital shops it is much better and 1000 times advanced then steam. That’s what I feel over here. I have played many of the games In the stem and I have never liked it simply because there is always a technical error while playing the game and also the quality of the game that we get to see is not so good. So that’s what I am saying here. if you all have anything else to say then do let me know about it. I need your help on this.

Thanks for the suggestions that you have given but still I have not got the answer of my question and that is, if this game is available online? Can anyone here give me a specific answer as if this game si available or no in the steam? Please do reply on the same. I am waiting for the necessary answers from there. Well I have asked a simple question from you all and you are not giving me the answer of that as well. I don’t want a discussion about the steam service whether it is good or bad. Just tell me if it is available yes or not?

No, it is not available for the steam. This is what I am saying here. Since it was just a simple duty from our side to inform you all about that. Anyways the game is not yet available for the steam. So that’s it from my side.

So when it will be releasing, do you all have any idea about it. if yes then do answer it out here. I do want an answer for the same. so I am sure that you will be having some rough idea about it. So start replying about that guys. I am waiting for the necessary response from your side. I am sure that you will answer it out for me. Well I was not impressed with the two suggestions that you had given above and so that’s why I gave that third response.

As such the steam developers are not thinking much about it. since they have said that they have not yet made way for the new games to come in. so as such I think it will take some time to get released in that version and hence that’s what I have to say over here. as such get started with the matrix games. I think that’s the most ideal solution for you. do watch out for it. I hope this was the answer for you.