Thread: Unable to issue challenge into the multiplayer mode of the Panzer Corps

Unable to issue challenge into the multiplayer mode of the Panzer Corps

As the title of this particular thread is suggesting what I wanted to ask over here so that I can get rid out from the above mentioned problem. Well I have installed Panzer Corps on the computer of mine and I have notice following issue while issuing a challenge on the computer of mine. I have noticed an issue with the Alies or Axis. Let me know if you are having any specific suggestion to get the requirement of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Unable to issue challenge into the multiplayer mode of the Panzer Corps

In order to figure out the root cause of the problem I wanted to know following things. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer of yours? do getting any error message on the screen while doing the same? Let me know if you are having any other information to figure out the root cause of the problem. Answer the above mentioned questions as early as possible so that I can tell you about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours.

I don’t think so there is nothing wrong in the game. according to me in to the most of the situation the default team Axis for the first player and the challenger into the game. there is no issue it is a important feature of the game. you can customize the text of the team name into the game. however Axis and Alied team selection is not supported into the game. I think you have figure out the thing which I have mentioned over here.

Looking at the situation I am suspecting that there is an issue with the Firewall which you have installed on the computers of yours. you have to disable the firewall for the temporary basis and then you have to see that it is working or not. If there is change in the situation then I recommend that you have to configure the firewall and also make sure that you have opened the appropriate router on the system of yours and let me know about the results.

Well I am suspecting that there is a corruption of the game files which you have installed on the computer of yours. I recommend that you should simply uninstall the entire game and redownload the entire game and install the same on the computer. Make sure that you have restarted the computer of yours once you have uninstalled the entire game. after completing with the installation you should restart the system and then you should try to play the game on the computer of yours.

Re: Unable to issue challenge into the multiplayer mode of the Panzer Corps

Bug issue is seems to be common as far as video game is seems to be concerned. I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. Make sure that you have mentioned information which has been associated with the computer configuration and the issue which you are facing. The developer of the game would find out where exactly is the bug into the game code and they would release the patch which you can apply on the computer of yours.