Thread: Panzer Corps: The Dingo VS Panzer group south

Panzer Corps: The Dingo VS Panzer group south

Recently I have installed Panzer Corp on the computer of mine. I am really happy with the look and feel of this particular game. I was rushing around the low countries as Panzers of mine has encounter the Daimler Dingo Recon. Let me know whether it would be easy to kill into the game. if I am wrong than it would simply destimate the panzers of mine including all the elite unit in the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Panzer Corps: The Dingo VS Panzer group south

Well I really love to play Panzer corps on the computer of mine. I think the Daimler Dingo Recon would teach you everything into the game. personally I am happy with the Daimler Dingo Recon in the game. I have done couple of test into the game and PzIIIF is having 2:4 expected losses into the against of the Dingo. According to me PzIV as well as elite PzIII could be the better option into the game while playing the game.

I am not sure why it is happening into the situation of yours. if you are supposed to getting any odd combat outcome into the game then you should simply press L from the keyboard to have the details of the same. I think it would be a better solution why it is happening in the situation of yours. if you are getting anything wrong into the Windows look then let me know about so that we can tell you about the troubleshoot the problem which you are facing into the situation of yours.

I think after looking at the post I have come to know how the thing is working for you. It attacks sometimes and you have to win the round. There is something like luck is involved into the game that is it could be either good or it could be bad at all. You will like to know how the mathematical odds are working into the game. it is not applied for the air powered which has been diverted and also he can finished the tanks which are I am having into the game.

In the game the first Panzer of mine was get ambushed and due to which I have lost couple of skills into the game. however the 2 Panzers which I am having the game has killed them without putting any efforts into the game. into very next turn 3 Panzers has fired the all. Also you should take the great advantage of making a mass attack into the game. the Dingo into the game is seems to be quite lucky. I was quite afraid of this particular thing hence I have diverted my airpower to help and finish him in the game.