Thread: No Artillery support into the Panzer Corps

No Artillery support into the Panzer Corps

Well I love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. I have come to know that the Panzer Corps has been released and I have installed the same on the computer of mine. I am having artillery units and ammo of the range of the 3. I am unable to figure out why there is no support for the defensive fire. Is there any adjacent to the unit which has been attacked. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: No Artillery support into the Panzer Corps

Well looking at the situation I wanted to confirm so following information which will be help me to discover the root cause of the problem. Tell me about the system configuration of the computer? Let me know which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Do you have received any error message on the computer while installing the game? also see that all the drivers are installed on the game because it could be happening due to out dated drivers on the system.

I think I know something which would be useful in this particular situation. Well I let you know that there is a support for the artillery for the adjacent units. There is no issue with the range the artillery. So I think you have figure out the thing which I have mentioned over here. Anyway I really loved to play this particular game and I think I am going to have great time with this particular game till the next exciting game is released.

I am not sure but it could be an issue with the game profile which you have created into the game. I recommend that you should simply create new user profile on the game and you should try to play the game with the newly created user profile and see whether you are having the above mentioned issue. If the issue has been get resolved then I recommend that you should delete the user profile from the game which is causing issue into the game and continue to the game play with the newly created user profile.

This particular game has been recently released and I think there could be bug issue associated with the game which you are playing. Well I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and tell them about the issue which you are getting. You have to provide the information which is associated with the problem which you are getting and the computer configuration they would work on the same and release the patch which you should apply and see whether it is working or not.