Thread: How to get Request Trainer or in game option to stay at 1 in to Panzer Corps?

How to get Request Trainer or in game option to stay at 1 in to Panzer Corps?

I really loved to play Panzer Corps on the computer of mine. Personally I loved to play slow mode of the game but there is no blitzkrieg. Also there should be an option for the new units and it should be affords then the prestige points so that I can get the decisive victories. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: How to get Request Trainer or in game option to stay at 1 in to Panzer Corps?

Well looking at the situation I am suggesting following thing which you should try to fix the matter of yours. you have to press Ctrl, Alt, Shift and C together from the keyboard. You enter following thing into edit box. You have to copy and paste the same on the edit box.
    Code:
    turns N
    here N would be the number of the turn which you wanted to add and you will be repeat the same as you can do for the many times which you wanted to require.

re: How to get Request Trainer or in game option to stay at 1 in to Panzer Corps?

I know the it seems to be useful while playing the game but I think it would not be easy to play into slow mode of the game when you are wehrmacht also you are supposed to do be main doctrine is blitzkrieg. Also there should be something like Iron Mode into the game which you should try and see whether it is working or not. However I really love to play this particular game on the computer of mine.

Well thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours and I have used the solution which you have mentioned over here. I wanted to know whether it simply adds turns into the game or it keeps the game on the turn number 1. Let me know if you are having any idea on the thing which I have asked over here. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Anyway thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours.

As far as I know there is no specific way to disable the above mentioned feature until and unless you are supposed to join the multiplayer gaming. This particular game is having store flag into the saved game when you are playing. I am expecting that the developer of the game would introduce the scoring system just for the single player mode of the game. it would not be scored if the game is marked with the flag. But so far you are not going to have any support for anything into the game.

Re: How to get Request Trainer or in game option to stay at 1 in to Panzer Corps?

Yes you are absolutely right there should be something like tracking and scoring into the campaign based of the game. if this particular thing is get happen into the game then we can expect that the developer of the game would provide us Iron Man setting into the game. so there is highly need of the scoring and tracking of the people into the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game would provide us the above mentioned thing.