Thread: Wanted better map tiles into the Panzer Corps

Wanted better map tiles into the Panzer Corps

Well I love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. Recently I have installed Panzer Corp on the computer and I love to play this particular game on the computer. I am looking for the improvement into the terrain pads into the future or so that we can have the mod into the map tiles? There should be more tiles like special urban pads such as street types, canal into the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Wanted better map tiles into the Panzer Corps

I have played this particular game on the computer of mine and I have found that there should be some smaller kind of hex which should be of the 10KM. well a unit into the map indicates group of the units between the battalion or corps which is more feasible. I would also like to have the closer view of the game and it should be quite careful that you should not get the sort of the 3D pure tactical on the one of the war game. if there is support for the 3D support into the game then I would definitely use the same.

Well I have understand the thing which you have mentioned over here. currently I am the one of the oldest PG veteran into the game. however the Battlefield academy is seems to be more tactical game. it is supposed to be on the new level of the round base WWII. I would like to have the historical troop organization and correct maps and historical leaders and original pictures or it should be animated offers into the division and corps into the army level and many more things into the game.

The design of the game seems to be quite light and it should be historic events and I think there is lots of fun while playing the game. the game would become more harder as you go into the depth. The game would be more attractive for the hard core gamer and I would like to play the same if there would be support for the 3D environment of the game. I am hoping that the next version of the game would have the support for the 3D engine and hardcore mod in the game.

I have noticed that the map into the PzKorps is seems to be back into the PG1 and while the units into the PG2 style. There should be something like map editor into the game which would help you to edit the map into the game so that you will be able to get the requirement of yours. however I don’t think so there is a map editor included into the game. the developer of the game should provide the map editor so that we can edit the maps or create the new one.

As far as I know all the gamers are not looking for the map editor into the game. instead there should be something like which would help you to exchange the existing graphic files with the totally new one. Also there should be an option for the zooming into the map in the situation of the creating the things like maps and rods which seems to be quite realistic to achieve and I think it would be quite easy to get the same.