Thread: When Beta Testing Starts of Commander - The Great War

When Beta Testing Starts of Commander - The Great War

Now, after two titles in the series of major, I mean I do not know what to expect, but this being the Lords Games Studio guess your boy fired first in the series. At any time we can expect a beta version. I see a link on the main forum, but the news is not. There are also some special req. for a B-tester, I mean I have played the game long enough to detect F-ups and technical problems, the answers to both questions would be great. Anyone have any hint or any idea about this?

Re: When Beta Testing Starts of Commander - The Great War

It also expects same. Therefore, while I talk to developers who only answered me this: When we are ready to enter the Beta testing, here there will be a public announcement here at Slitherine. If you are a registered user here, all you have to do is agree in line for a standard NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement). Normally, the registration period and recruitment is open for several weeks creating a group of beta testers. The first Beta group is usually quite small and adds more testers and more with each new construction. People in the pool to get notified by email when selected, the selection is completely random with the exception of a few veterans known or testers of the house, but those are usually already added in the test group.

Here I just wish to add something in this case. I thought the most popular tester’s r so good for the first shot, but the basic principle is checking errors / problems / AI and all that, then, looking forward to the future. Thanks at least (at This Time) a date to see forward. Cannot wait, looking forward to this release! Commander: The Great War is currently in pre-Beta with a small group of senior internal testers!

I also talk with the developer and was told that next week we start with the group of the first test of a selection of pre-beta testers, thereafter we will put out new designs every two weeks. Beta will begin hiring later this month. Depending on the error, balance, feedback is a straight line from the Golden Beta, the experience we have about 8 weeks from the start of the Beta to get the game at Golden State finished.

The "Buy here when available" in the Lords Games Studio website leads me to a page that lists Slitherine the date of release on March 15, 2011. So this game and the game Panzer, I got the idea from their website that they were about to be released, but the forum discussions here seem to paint a very different picture. Now, that does not mean that I complain do a good job developing a solid product (I wish all developers that make paradox!)