Thread: Release Date Delay of Commander - The Great War

Release Date Delay of Commander - The Great War

The official site of Commander - The Great War points to a July 15th release date for this game. Is that at a standstill the case, or has it been short of back? I just ask this because with Beta testing not up till now happening it looks like a tense timeline, and a pending release of this game may collision whether or not I go for Panzer Corps on release. Anyone have any idea of exact release date of this game? As I say, as per the official site its 15th July, but what is the fact?

Re: Release Date Delay of Commander - The Great War

Here I too have the same question about the release date for this game. Therefore, I ask this question to the developers simply contact them and they said: We are the same team in both games, Panzer Corps is reaching its final stages of development, so take your pick. CTGW is in alpha testing and hope we can get into real Beta soon, we are a small team to divide our attention between the two parties is difficult, but almost CTGW and PZC then with all your team!

That will take place when done. The game was announced too early, a mistake that we have learned. The main reason for the delay: Panzer Corps decided to finish first, but Panzer Corps in finished form is on our side, so we are now in full swing CTGW finish. In three weeks of public beta, we are currently completing the internal alpha testing phase. Panzer I quote here from the same account for CTGW or any other game you will ever do as we like unfinished versions and errors ourselves.

I just answered one of the developers. Just look at this we are not happy with the game or choose to add fresh features, or to ensure that the game is very stable and contains some errors as possible, or to add more polish, or listen to comments and make some changes or add new ideas based on the Beta test! So once released, is the best game we can offer at this point in time. Now we know that you will enjoy it and get some quality for you hard earned money.

Glad to see that WW1 is attracting attention. I've been watching this title for a while, may just have to take the WIE commander to get a taste of things. For WW1 fans out there I can recommend Guns of August, a little abstract game that takes a little getting used to but is great for people who really enjoy a board game type strategy. It really takes a lot of thought to the offensive movement. I have also WW1 gold, but have not had time to give it a try.

Here I just wish to add something in this case. This is by far my most anticipated game of the year. I love CEAW Grand Strategy, which only recently discovered and have been playing to death in the last two weeks, so I can hardly wait to get into the trenches and slug in the Great War. I am also very excited about the impending release of Panzer Corps, which has become a must-buy. A great year for games that would have to say!

This game is almost out; I was so wanting to try the Beta of this game, now we have beta testers for the Panzer Corps is nearing completion. I guess there's no chance of entering the end of this game is that? I really wanted to test the AI for this. I have to say that the variety of WWI game is very thin. I think there are maybe two or three I know. And now I have Frank Hunters Guns of August. I've been waiting for another point and click style of play, you offer.