Thread: Battle Cut Scenes of Panzer Corps

Battle Cut Scenes of Panzer Corps

A little game, and not change, a feature that I liked about the original PG were cut scenes that had little in the battle between the units. I will turn the first time you play the game just to go faster, but as the years went by I enjoyed watching the fight bit graphics back and forth. Will there be the similar in the cut scenes Panzer Corp? Anyone have any more idea about this?

Re: Battle Cut Scenes of Panzer Corps

You mean the circular battle animations? I really liked, but eventually turned off to save time. There are no plans to include those in PZC. To fight against the first or the second one was a really good trick, but then became too because only a remake! If we realize there will be plenty of combat in the scene at once, all clearly depicted with such additional trick!

Great one. However, even though cut scenes are not required, please give due thought to battle animations. For myself I just like the small nymph animations seen in CEAW that point to a combat has took place. I dislike games where not anything occurs apart from a number on a counter may change. But not through any extra battle scenes, which are agreeable to the eye, but just for an imperfect time!

I think some of these scenes were to show the amount of force was killed and surprised. In PG2, had to be quick in observing the top menu bar to capture this data. I have always wished that it was lifting a log, as in the PGF was added so there is nothing lost. At the turn of Amnesty International, press the L button and find the log file in the background of the war continues and new battles occur. Is it possible to stop the AI, so we can view the log of the last fight and then goes again?

The reason PG1 was so impressive to me because of the short battle scenes. I never shut them off and played through the campaign several times. It feels quite static and boring if you just see a decrease in number or a simple explosion effect on the map. However, it is too late to include short battle scenes, I guess. The battle scenes are now in the field and have the unit icons, animations, graphics and sound effects. The moment to use some old placeholders, but we're working on some really good stuff.