Thread: From where should I buy a console?

From where should I buy a console?

Hi, I want to buy a console for gaming. Mostly I will be going for Wii console. I really don’t know from where I should buy from and where will I get the best bargain for the console? I have short – listed some of the sites but I’m not sure which one of these is better. I just want to know if you have tried them and which one was the best and at least one reason why
    • Game
    • EB Games
    • Gametraders
    • eBay Australia

Re: From where should I buy a console?

EB is from where I bought my PS3 and I think it is the best as they give you great bargains. They will give you awesome deals if you trade in your old stuff like PSP or DS Lite. Also if you want a decent price at EB just tell them that you it’s not a bush week.

Well, there are many sites which list out the bargain price daily made at the sites you have mentioned above you can check it there. I bought Xbox 360 from ebay which was for 200 bucks and the same Xbox at EB was priced at 400 bucks. Hence, I would recommend that you first compare the price of the product across all outlets and then take a decision. You can compare them on internet by visiting their official websites.

Buy Wii @ Nintendo Shopper because it will let you easily look at Nintendo Wii listings on eBay and compare Amazon as well. I use it all the time. This will be a huge time safer as eBay can be quite difficult to navigate for many. Another great place to buy Wii is Amazon’s marketplace. Amazon also provides protection and offers free shipping as well.

I personally went through a lot of struggle of trying to find a Wii in stock. I asked countless people where to buy Wii. Finally, I bought it from eBay as it has the lowest price, best bargains and top quality products. They never delay a shipment and if they do they will inform you well – in – advance. Don’t go for gametraders they won’t give you a good bargain. Anyways, you can try Big-W, one of my friend bought ps3 at a great price.

You can buy at gameconsoles4u @ 132.99 and at gamestop for same price. It is currently not available at gamestop and also they ship only to US addresses. They are charging 189 at Amazon for the same thing so I don’t think it’s a good option. Gametraders have a good catalogue. You can find black edition and white edition at traders. It will be lot cheaper ig u buy a combo over there like console + sports.