Thread: Should ambush be always there in Panzer Corps?

Should ambush be always there in Panzer Corps?

I really don’t think so there is any need of the ambush in the game. So thats what I think over here. well I have couple of suggestions that I would like to give over here. whenever there are situations like unit is not entrenched or with the previous turn I think there should be an meeting or an conference. I think ambush is simple something that must be avoided and hence thats what I feel over here. anyways do you all have anything else to say over here then do let me know about it. it will be a great discussion over here.

Re: Should ambush be always there in Panzer Corps?

Well what I think is that ambush has been developed well in this game and hence that’s what I think is the positive outcome over here and hence that’s what I feel over here. so that’s what I am saying here. well with the recon at 4 set I think theres a lot of Higher visibility units in it. so that’s a better part of the game I feel. I hope everybody will do agree with me over here. so that’s what I am saying here. I hope you all will do agree with me over here.

Well i cannot completely agree with you on this. so what I want to say here is that I do not agree with the information that you all have given here.well it does not look good if a army is advancing without the proper recon and hence that’s what I want to say here. so that is what I am saying here. so I hope you all do agree with me over here.

Well ambushes are only for the long distance traveling that’s what I want to say over here. whenever we are playing something like scout I think meting should be implemented. So that’s what I feel over here. I hope many of them are all of the same opinion and hence I think the necessary implementation must also be made accordingly. I hope this changes should have been made by the developers and that too in much advance I feel. anyways that’s all what I wanted to say over here.

Ok fine taken your point as well. Thanks for suggesting about that point and I much appreciate your efforts for the same as well. Thanks a ton for the solutions that you have given here. appreciate all the help that you have given here. So thanks for suggesting about the same, so appreciate the help that you have given over here. so thanks again for all the help that you have pro9vided here. I really am grateful to you all.