Thread: No pioneer versions in Panzer Corps?

No pioneer versions in Panzer Corps?

Well I have played this game many a number of times. I must admit that I simply love this game and I just feel that there’s a lot about the game. So that’s what I wanted to say here. I am enjoying the experience. While playing the game I have come across one doubt and that is why SE or 43 version not understandeable for pioneers? I am not able to understand as if what is the problem here? can you all please tell me. I am waiting for the appropriate suggestions from you all.

Re: No pioneer versions in Panzer Corps?

If you have not played the game then let me inform you all tha the 43 version of the game does exist and if you were not knowing it then d check it as soon as possible, that will be better I feel. also one more suggestion that I would like to give you at this moment of time is that the SE version should also be added I nthe game, that’s a nice suggestion that you have given. Well definitely a point for the developers to think upon. So that’s what I want to say here.

What I want to say here is that how will be the SE version of the fallschirmjager as well? I think that will be a better idea as well. So that’s what I feel over here. the SE version of the game is definitely commendable but getting for the SE version of the fallschirmjager would definitely be a good option it seems. Just a small suggestion from my side for you all, so hope you all do agree with me over here. so that’s a small part of suggestion from my side.

I have one silly question in my mind and that is what do you all mean by SE version? Can you all please explain me some of the points over here, that will be a much better suggestion for me on this sitautaion. I know I am asking this silly question with you all, so please do reply over here. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all. I am sure that you all guys must be knowing about you all, so start replying guys I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all.

SE is the Special Edition version and I am amazed that you were not knowing about. How come you were not aware of it. well in this thread we are discussing about the different versions of the pioneer nd I nthe end you are asking that what is SE. anyways I hope now you have got the appropriate suggestion from my side. So that’s what I want to say here.

Thanks a lot guys for the necessary information that you have given here. Appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. Well if it is that so then even I would like to have the SE version of the fallschirmjager as well. I think that was the best suggestion that you have given here. So thanks a ton for informing me about that as well. Appreciate all the help that you have given here, so thanks again.