Thread: Game sales of panzer corps effective?

Game sales of panzer corps effective?

I am just curious to know as if the initial game sales of this game is effective or not. So that’s why I just want to know about it. so can you all please tell me as if what were the initial sales of the game. If the initial sales of the game were effective then that shows as if how is the game progressing. So please do guide me as if what can be the issues over here. so do let me know about it. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all. so do reply guys and contribute something over here. I am waiting for the necessary response from you all. so do start replying guys I am waiting for the necessary help from you all.

Re: Game sales of panzer corps effective?

Well what I want to say is that with the effective strategy game that has been developed over here named as panzer corps, it is really going good. That’s what I feel over here. Well there is a good niche market that is developing for the strategy games and hence that’s what I feel over here. So that’s what I am happy about it. Anyways I have not got the exact figures of the sales of the game and hence I cannot comment anything over it right now. Anyways if anyone did end up getting some information about the same then do reply over here.

See I am glad that the game is doing very well and I am much happy about it. So I would like to say congrats to everyone who have contributed in some way or the another for this game. So I am much happy with the game. So that’s what I am saying here. I think so with this type of game what I would like to say is that it will bring up more such new breed of gamers that have recently come in. so that’s what I have to say here. I hope everybody will do agree with me over here. so that’s what I am saying here.

My opinion is completely opposite to what you all think over here. see what I feel is that there has been many discussions about the game over the internet and with the discussion we cannot predict that the game will be doing a good business. I mean it’s a really difficult game to play in and hence what I want to say is that with the games that have come up, it will really become difficult to play games that are strategy based. So that’s what I am saying here. hope you all do agree with me over here.

I doubt whether somebody will appreciate your comments over here. See what I am saying is that with the two statements that you have said that it is a strategy based game and also the one that you said about the opinions that do not count over the popularity of the game, that’s total rubbish I feel. Well you go and just check out the sales of the game. You will get all the information about the game there only. So that’s what I am saying here. Hope you all have got the necessary information on the same.

Guys this discussion is indeed getting a lot interesting over here. so that’s what I feel over here. anyways what I would like to say is that with the necessary suggestions that you all have given here. I really don’t feel that the game is at any loose point. All of them including the developers as well as the publishers are very much happy with how the game is turning out here. so that’s what I wanted to say here.