Thread: Super units and odd stats in Panzer Corps

Super units and odd stats in Panzer Corps

While playing this game I have come across lots of bugs in the game well some of them are especially with the stats as well as the super units. so that’s what I want to say here. While playing the lone infantry have come across several strange stats such as Soft Attack: 5, hard attack: 6. Well after playing Elite Grenadiers i realized that they must be Belgium super-humans infantry division. Now the stats are saying that Soft Attack as 6 and hard attack as 3. While in the random Belgium infantry realized that the attack was totally double as that of the other attacks. So that’s what I am saying here. Hope you all did have a good information on the same. So now what I want to know is the random Belgium infantry division behaving the same as it should behave or is it behaving not properly or not giving some wrong stats. Do let me know about it.

Re: Super units and odd stats in Panzer Corps

No, I think it’s the normal game that has been played over here and hence that does happen in it. So nothing much to make a fuss about it. So I hope you have understood what I am saying here. Also one more thing that I would like to suggest you is that make sure that the INF does holds itself in the key position. They are the most important aspects in the game and hence its your responsibility to have a look at the same. so hope you have understood what I am saying here. so do look out for the same.

Well if you had the pics of the map as an attachment then it would be still better I feel. Talking about the random Belgium infantry what I feel is that playing the game with the AT gun + infantry division is a much better option I feel over here. so that’s what I am saying here. hope you all do agree with me over here. so that’s what I am saying here. also talking about some of the games that you had discussed over here what I feel is that it’s a quite normal situation that you have described here. so this is what I am saying here. hope you all do agree with the same over here.

Well the situation does differ with the maps that you are playing. So that’s what I am saying here and hence I really don’t think so there is much to worry about the same. so that’s what I feel over here. anyways with the situation that you have described here. well one thing I can say is that better not worry about the same, situations like odd stats and many more does happen in the game. Not can be classified as a bug over here but still what I feel is that it will get sorted out in the coming months or so. so do not worry about the same over here.

Well there is a new infantry that an be seen in the game and if you have a detailed look about the same then what I can say is that it is a special infantry that has been developed by the Germans. Well at least this is what wikepedia speaks about the infantry, that’s what I feel over here. that infantry has special tactics like lots of AT guns, MGs and mortars. Si with that scoring well in stats is not a bad options I think. So this is what I want to say over here.

Well lots of reactions that have started over here. so that’s what I am saying here. well nice to see about the new infantry that hs been developed over here and I am very much excited about to know about it. so that’s what I want to share over here. thanks for providing that information to me appreciate your efforts for the same over here.