Thread: Is there any Demo available for Panzer Corps

Is there any Demo available for Panzer Corps

I wonder if there will be a demo of Panzer. If developers are almost gold, why not give it a PG fans who were lucky enough (or fast) enough to become one of the beta testers? When Panzer General was released in 1994, I was one of the first purchase German teenagers shortly after the release, randomly purchased from a Canadian store during the holidays. It literally made me a player of PC strategy and still has an impact with DOSBox today, when you get tired of all the games in the mainstream! What I have seen the screenshots and other information so far, Panzer Corps has the chance to get even much better than the classic PG.

Re: Is there any Demo available for Panzer Corps

My credit card is always ready when a good game of strategy is in place. However, a demonstration is always a good indicator to see if it is really worth the money. In this case, the PR / Marketing Panzer seems pretty quiet until now, almost no information / Advances in the network, including German game sites seem to have had time to notice about the game, 2.5 weeks before the liberation! Really unfortunate for a revival classic game!

Just my opinion, but not for me, demos are only good for determining if the game runs on a system if I will like the game. In the last 5 years, has become too easy to get more than enough talk about what a game and not how. Those who cannot decide if I like this game based on advertising that already exists (before it has gone on sale) seriously need to work in any of their reading skills or their decision making. I knew I was going to like BA when I heard it.

Galactic Civilizations was one. I had to disable some of the graphics in the game to run well. Fortunately, this game can do that. But think about it - the game might not have been judged as capable of being reproduced in Win7. But I'm sure you can appreciate the concern. Who wants to make some cash and then having to modify or disable stuff to get the game to work properly and look? But no matter - this is a must have game. I miss General Panzer General and Allied.

Just make sure you install it and run it. But it will be too late. Seriously, I think your graphics Galactic Civilizations problems could be that. I'm playing on a graph PZC Intel board, so nothing special, and without problems. In addition to having the privilege of beta testing PZC had access to beta forums, never read those with such problems. Even people with net books running without any problems.