Thread: Concept of ground offensive through Norway in Panzer Corps

Concept of ground offensive through Norway in Panzer Corps

I have divided my forces into three battalions. Each battalion had two companies of infantry with tanks and artillery support - BN third had done a little more resistance, a tank company giving them extra if they would race down the right flank to surround the enemy. That was a bit silly on my part - the amphibious landing was too messy and mobility corridor on the right side proved to be entirely too narrow to effectively implement two tank companies. Everything went well. When it became clear BN seconds south, they had to make a tactical pause for refueling, and the battery of artillery and tank support to company’s first and third battalions.

Re: Concept of ground offensive through Norway in Panzer Corps

If you stay on land - no need to worry about the sea. I've played the campaign. I am an officer of the real life of armor in the U.S. Army. I'm not very smart / well with the Naval War operations. I kept to a minimum, but my heavies had no problem wiping clean the British navy. I was more concerned with ground operations. At one point I had considered a second amphibious invasion, but decided that the commander, because many Britons had floating around.

Phase 1 was good. My forces are aligned to the south of the ridge, and ready to move on. My concern is 3 Battalion up the right wing in the valley that runs north. I have a battalion of more resistance to moving through the corridor. If the enemy has deployed weapons or ambushes Infantry me close my tank companies will suffer and not be able to support each other because of the limitations of the land.

I go to prepare the battlefield by landing paratroopers in the BN 1 to 3 Companies parachutist to cut the northern part of the valley and allow my BN third safe passage. 2nd Battalion pushed into the sea, while BN supports the first attack with an artillery battery and held in capital reserve - fully furnished and ready to deploy at any time. I have no idea how to actually use the Marina. I was using submarines to explore, then the education of my Destroyers and air support to carry out the direct fight. I'm playing on the lieutenant.

The key to most of these Panzer / Panzer General scenario is to have some kind of working group and toward each goal can be, even more distant, if possible. Therefore, for Norway, at the top of the map is an area of three amphibious landings (tank, mountain infantry, artillery, should work) Get them into the interior before they get also criticized the Navy, and then ask them to focus, in time, in that northern port city. They fly and paratroopers in the city center than just above it, flying on rainy days, if possible, because it will be beyond the scope of combat support. Also, check your ME 109 in this scenario, I run out of fuel all the time if I'm not paying attention.

The attacker level will eliminate about three visits per attack a warship, really pound down. In addition, withdrawal of the infantry entrenched in the cities very well. In general, remember that it is a mistake to Norway as a barrage from south to north, which is mud, mountains, and a pair of narrow streets. On the contrary, have from all angles. I think you mentioned, and I always thought of it as a range. Not decisive. Invasion of Malta and Crete, the units could be the brigades, but Barbarossa, which could be more like divisions, heck, even some of the bodies of time.