Thread: Reinforcements purchased Suggestion for Panzer Corps

Reinforcements purchased Suggestion for Panzer Corps

I have a first suggestion to improve the game: Reinforcements are expensive and elite are so horrible face that may lose prestige points very quickly. This is especially painful because the "reinforcement of elite" button is to comply with all points spent force in one unit. I think it would be great if they could choose the amount of boost you'd like to spend. Maybe you have a panzer elite unit to "5" and would be enough force to go up to "7" instead of a full "10" and drain your pool status.

Re: Reinforcements purchased Suggestion for Panzer Corps

A tank unit and expensive experience (a tiger or panther) suffers a lot of combat losses and is now in the "2" of force. Replacements using normal means you lose the hard-won experience. Strengthening elite drain the pool and prestige points you need to reinforce other less expensive units that are on the front line. You are not going to risk the drive to clean up weak enemies and certainly do not want to go as a unit of value somewhere in the back to "2" by an enemy attack (perhaps an air) could destroy.

It can as well strengthen the force that only "5" in fact increase their survivability in case of an unexpected enemy attack. I doubt I would use this feature the way you suggest. However I would like to see is the option to split between the elite reinforments / regular. If you have a drive that XP with 340 STR 5 I would like the option of elite enough replacements to keep the XP over 300 regular and economic balances.

I have as well suggested this as an improvement. If a unit surrounded by three other forces is allowed in the replacement of the ability to increase steps 1, 2 or 3 would be excellent IMO. Similarly, as the OP said, the expensive units are not always necessary to go to 10 strength to be effective, but may be a case of over default increase the amount. I would like to use this feature often, but it would need which remains the current system, so a player does not have to hit the button repeatedly to replace ranging from 2 to 10 SP, for example.

If this occurs, do not offer the possibility of avoiding enemy’s adjacent reinforcing prevention. I do not see that it improves the game play in any way. Add micro-management, AI and screws probably favor the human player, deviates from the original PG adding a deciding factor did not exist. And I do not know any game in which the unit would re-boost adjustable. The games have grown in strength automated manpower or work as PG.

My badly worded sentence should have read "a unit adjacent to enemy units (not surrounded). Their model is what we know in the game and is fine. If it was optional in the sense that players may choose to press the usual button (brings unit to 10 or prestige limit affected by adjacent units, as now) or to allow incremental increases I can only see that as an improvement. You call it 'micro', I call it choice. Other games not have it, but could open the way PZC.

I generally agree with this, but see no problem with it being an option to start a game. However one thing to keep in mind, if the options are allowed too, how are you going to sift through to find MP challenges an open game, with the exact style you want to play? Too many options / combos MP could do less open to rapid uptake of the games. Especially if you feel some effect drastically game play options / balance

Whether and how this could be implemented is for developers, but I was thinking it would be part of the game, but its use would be optional. It could even be a combination of keys like '+' when a unit is selected to gradually increase its value. Adds nothing to the screen but allows extra functionality. This does not affect the MP games unfairly because both players have access to it.