Thread: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood – Ending truth

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood – Ending truth

Newly I just see one video of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood – Ending truth and its shows the ending explanation. From what I can comprehend, Desmond is the Adam in Subject 16's video and in AC3 he has to discover the Eve (that will be a character who we will get to play with), I assume there's a girl in the current time, like Desmond, who has female assassins as intimates. Anyone know about this?

Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood – Ending truth

Why do I have the emotion that the end of the credits to the two people are talking about are people in the future with a subject that is back to living the life of Desmond. Because they say could be put back in the spirit that is in a crash, if anyone notice something about despond AC1 was like we were controlling a camera or somewhat like that (see again also see, or possibly I am wrong) any form of a goddess all the time discussion regarding somebody named "HE" (Assassins Creed 2 in the mystery Glyph says and shows a picture of somebody ahead of the human and white more.

Yes, I understand now, in the real movie of Assassins Creed 2 could see Adam and Eve, so I think the world of Assassins Creed Those were the murderers of the first and Desmond's ancestors. (Especially since the voice actor of an Adam Desmond is the same). So there has to be a relative young too! You have to find and make a child with her. First I thought it would make a child with Lucy but it is clear now. Lucy is a Templar, for Juno, said at the end: "the cross (symbol Templar) obscures the horizon, the path must be opened!" and Juno just after the forces of stabbing Lucy.

Lucy tells Desmond that as soon as it receives the block, he will meet with the other murderers. Lucy is attempted by Desmond below the control of apple and Minerva. Lucy is not dead. I know the title cup, but this is due to Desmond, has feelings for Lucy, and is crushed. Minerva notifies Desmond that he needs to focus on the target of saving the planet, the search of Eve in Eden, because the inherited Adam and Eve are half of those who came earlier than the half human.

If Lucy is a double agent, this could explain the remains of outdoor red when you are losing. Actually distorted sides at the end of Assassins Creed brotherhood, and the tilt of the temples. It can be disputed that during the game that is never red in the eyes of an eagle. Could it be a Templar in the interior of the villa complex, which was sold as Ezio, or the girl who said there would be a surprise the next morning? Could the city is full of temples and wakes up to come here at night.

First, it is not Minerva is the control of Desmond. Then you held Minerva told Desmond he had to focus on the objective of saving the planet. This is as well wrong because the just time he spoke straight to Minerva AC2 was late while Desmond said that the remain depended on it. Or else, just spoke of Ezio. Obviously, she looked at the camera quite a lot of times all through his speech, but clearly not at all turned his attention to it.