Thread: During the Video Panzer Corps game gets crashed

During the Video Panzer Corps game gets crashed

Recently I have got the Panzer Corps game from my friend and after that I have installed that game In my computer. Now after installing the game when I start it at that time it worked perfectly but at the time of loading video my game gets crashed. I have tried to solve this by starting this game again and again but I dint get any help. Please tell me how to get rid of this issue.

Re: During the Video Panzer Corps game gets crashed

Try to solve this problem renaming the video folder of the Panzer Corps game and after that check whether your Panzer Corps game is crashing while loading the video or not. I think after renaming the video your game will not crash at the time of loading videos. First try this solution and after that let me know whether same problem is coming or not.

In Panzer Corps if you are still facing the same problem even after renaming the video folder then I thinks you have try to solve this issue by removing the Panzer Corps game completely from your computer and after that installing it again in your computer. now after reinstalling the Panzer Corps game in your computer you have to check that whether you are getting the same problem or not. Sometime if any files gets corrupted at that time this kind of problems can take place.

Well I think them main reason behind this problem is you are using the old version of direct x in your computer and that is why your game is crashing at the time of loading videos. If you want to solve this issue then you have to first download the updated version of the Direct X in your computer and after that install it in your computer and then restart the computer. Now after restarting the computer open the Panzer Corps game and after that check whether same problem is coming or not.

Thank friends for giving me replies and helping me. After referring your above solutions I have tried to solve this problem by renaming the video folder but it doesn’t make any difference. Now after that also tried to fix this issue by updating the direct X in my computer but after doing that also Panzer Corps game is still crashing at the time of loading videos. Please tell me solution for this I am really frustrated because of this problem.

I will suggest you to remove your graphic driver from your system and after that you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer. Now after removing the temporary files from your computer and after that reboot your computer. Now after rebooting your computer you have to install the graphic driver again in your computer and after that check whether your game videos are loading properly or not? If you didn’t get any help then try to solve this by updating the graphic driver in your computer.

After trying your given solution also Panzer Corps game was still crashing in my game. Now after that have searches the driver update on the internet and after that I have download the updated graphic driver from internet. Now after doing that I have installed updated driver in my computer and after that when I start the game at that time I didn’t get any problem.