Thread: Unable to play Panzer Corps game in Multiplayer mode

Unable to play Panzer Corps game in Multiplayer mode

Its beings just 3 days using the Panzer Corps game and it has already started showing up with problems in my Windows XP running Acer Netbook. It seems to be working well and good when I am playing the following game in single mode, but today when I tried to execute the game in Multiplayer Mode, then I was unable to do so. Does anyone else is also having this particular issue with their game? Does anyone know what might be the issue? If anyone has got any suggestions, then please share the same with me.

Re: Unable to play Panzer Corps game in Multiplayer mode

I think, the files of the Panzer Corps game which is installed in your system might have got corrupted because of some issue. So, please uninstall the game form your system and reinstall the same in your Acer Netbook which has installed Windows XP Operating System in it. The corrupt files are preventing you from playing the game in Multiplayer Mode. Try to play in Multiplayer mode once you are reinstalled the Panzer Corps game in your system.

There is a possibility that the CD which you used to install the following Panzer Corps game’s in your system, might be missing the files which were responsible for Multiplayer mode, as you are able to run the game I normal mode. So I feel that you need to use some other Panzer Corps game’s CD which is consisting of all the features and files of the game and use it to install the game properly in your Acer Netbook.

You should make sure that your Acer Netbook is connected to the Internet. I am asking this because, mostly playing the Panzer Corps game in multiplayer mode will be requiring active internet connection. And if the internet connection is not activated in your system, then it is obvious that you won’t be able to play the following game in the Multiplayer Mode. Call your Internet Service Provider and make sure that there is no issue with the Internet speed from their side.

According to me the issue can also occur if there is some sort of compatibility issue between any installed application or the program with the Panzer Corps game which you are trying to play in multimedia Mode. Also, you won’t be able to play the game in Multiplayer mode, if it is being blocked by any kind of Firewall, either by the Windows Firewall or from the Antivirus or Firewall application which is installed in your system. So, make sure that you have disabled the following.

Visit the official website of Panzer Corps game and download the original installer file for the following game and install this setup file in your system. I strongly feel that the CD or setup file you are using to install the Panzer Corps game is having issues with it. You should also read all the necessary requirements and recommendations give to play the Panzer Corps game smoothly in your system. And if you find your system, not to be standing by that need, then you will be facing issues which playing the game, or else you won’t.

The game launcher of the Panzer Corps game is separate from its EXE file. So you will have to allow both the launcher and the exe file, if you are running some Firewall in your system. Make sure you are enabling it from all the firewalls including the Windows Firewall and other which come along with the Antivirus package which you might have installed in your system. I also faced this issue and following the above mentioned suggestion of disabling the firewall or allowing the files to run through the firewall helped me solving the issue.