Thread: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 coming soon

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 coming soon

Good news! Guys it’s a good news for you all. see what I want to say is that the much anticipated Modern Warfare 3 is going to come soon and I can’t control to have a glimpse of the game and it would be so much fun to enjoy this game. I know there are many fans like me who would love to play this game, so that’s why I have started this thread to inform you all about the same. Well it is said that the game will be releasing in some date of November 2011. So let’s hope that it fulfills all out expectations. Start replying guys, lets hope for the best.

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 coming soon

I really don’t like any version of the call of duty. So releasing this thread is a simple waste of time. I feel and hence that’s what I am saying here. I don’t know but I cannt find anything new in this game. So a guy like me will not think about it at all. so that’s what I have to say here. well what I think is that there is no point in wasting much of time on it. that’s what I feel over here, I am sure that many of them will not agree with me over here. so that’s what I am saying here.

No in fact I will agree with you on the same. see I really don’t find anything new on the COD. Every versions does looks same to me, no matter it is not so bad but still I cannot find anything new in it. now with the release of the battlefield 3 I have completely forgotten the game. Its me with the battlefield 3 and that’s it. rest everything can do their own work. Anyways thanks for sharing the information over here about the same. may be some of the fans of COD will like the idea that’s what I think so.

Well that’s not at all fair it seems. So that’s what I have to say here. also one more thing that I would like to ask is that how many of you all have actually played the COD games wit their friends? I don’t think so any of you all have played it? it is because it is much enjoyable with the friends support and I have played lots of COD and still the memories are fresh. I love this game and I am pleased to see that the 3 rd version of modern warfare is coming very much happy about it. so would love to see them playing again. Anyways thanks a lot for publishing this information here. appreciate your efforts.

No doubt battlefield 3 is a good game but I personally think COD will be a good and better game at any point of day. If you all can hate the game then we can support it as well. See what I am saying is that ALL Call of Duty titles since the CoD4 has been released have been the MOST played games by the generations, I really don’t think so any game can do that or can come close to that, COD has the privileges to say to several game that was released after it has come that COS has ‘BEEN THERE DONE THAT’, and for those who all have hated the game then I can better say that you all stay with the battlefield.

Well that’s a good reply given by you on the subject. Well even I personally feel that those who all have not played the game have no rights to say anything about the game in the negative sense. Since by saying that they are hurting the sentiments of all the gamers around the world. That’s what I feel here. so that’s what I am saying here. Hope you all do agree with me over here.