Thread: Unable to play Gears of War 1 on my PC

Unable to play Gears of War 1 on my PC

I am trying to play this game in my system, well I don’t know what’s the problem here is it the problem with the system or the game? I am not able to understand over here. So that’s why I am seeking some help from you all on this. Well I have checked the minimum system requirements that are required for the game and hence looking at that only. I went ahead with the game now I am not able to play in it. so that’s why I am asking you all to give me some help o =n the same and advise as if where I went wrong here? I am sure that you will be able to give me some help on the same and hence do help me out guys, I am waiting for the necessary help from you all.

Re: Unable to play Gears of War 1 on my PC

Ok then I need to check your systems configuration. Please do let me know as if what is the system configuration that you are having for your PC. See if I will be able to get some information on the same then I can say as if where does the exact problem lie? So make sure that you specify the systems configuration over here and will answer out the problems for you. so start answering my question and be quick.

Well I have the following configuration in my system
    - AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3200+
    - NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE
    - Windows vista
    - Ram 3GB
    - SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC sound card
    So these are the configurations that you all wanted. So I have given here appropriately. So that’s what I am saying here.

Ok then do let me know how much free memory are you having in your system, so that I can get the idea about that as well. So do tell me about the free memory that you are having in the system? so that’s what I want to know it from you? one more thing that I would like to suggest you is that better try and upgrade your graphic card. I think that will be the better suggestion for you. So that’s what I am saying here. The reason why I am asking you about the free memory is that may be your system is not having the free memory and hence the necessary problem. So that’s what I am saying here. so do reply over the same.

Free space in the disk in which I am installing the game has around 6.7GB free. So I think that is sufficient. Well that’s what I think here because the game does not acquire so much space over there. So that’s what I am saying here. also what I want to ask you is that is that graphic card not sufficient, if that is the case then do tell me as if which other graphic card, should I start using. May be that will fix up my problem. So guys tell me as if what can be done over here. do reply on the same. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all.

Yes there’s what the problem is the minimum sufficient memory for the game should be anywhere around 12GB for the game and you are having half of it. so that’s not at all sufficient I feel. so what I am saying is that you better free up your memory and that will be better for you at this moment of time. The graphic card that I can suggest you at this moment of time is that better go with the NVIDIA Geforce 6600+ / ATI x700+. I think that’s what it is mentioned in the systems requirement. So I hope youy are understanding what I am trying to say here.

Ok thanks for specifying about that, I will surely take a look at the same. so thanks a lot for suggesting me about that point. So appreciate your efforts for the same over here. so thanks a ton for the same.