Thread: Different endings while playing Heavy Rain

Different endings while playing Heavy Rain

This is one thread that I have started here and I want to inform you all guys with the help of this thread that the endings of what I played heavy rain was quite different to the others when I had a look about the game in the some different threads. Where some of them had the Madison killed while she was investigating the "Creepy Doctor. While some o them claim that they accidentally killed the Christian zealot. You know they were quite different to what I have ended upon and I am amazed to find such type of different endings in the game. So that’s what I am saying here. hope you all got the necessary information about the problem that I am going through. Please share even if you all have something similar ideas to share over here. so do reply to it.

Re: Different endings while playing Heavy Rain

Well the story goes that way that Shelby killed his father simply because he did not want to help his brother who was dying and hence that’s the reason why Shelby killed his father. However one thing that I would like to say frankly over here is that with the reasons that has been suggested here, one thing that I would like to inform you all is that with the necessary suggestions that you all have described here. I really don’t think so this game is any much interesting. Simply because of the poor story line that it has. So that’s what I feel over here. I hope you all did get the necessary information on the same. anyone wants to say anything over here about the game then do reply.

I really don’t think so, well my opinion is completely different to what you all are saying right now and hence that’s my necessary advise for you all. so what I want to say is that the game is 100% valuable, because the familiarity is different from any other games on the market that were at that moment of time. I just loved the mood and also the emotional appeal of the game. Simply awesome! See what I think is that getting to know the killer earlier cannot damage the gaming experience. See what I think is that the reveal is the most important part of the game and I hope many of them did not like that only but I personally feel that handling was nicely done in it. So that’s what I feel over here.

You will not believe me when I say that in the game there are more than 20 endings. So don’t be surprised by that and also there are many factors that do contribute in the game and hence that’s what the problem is. So what I want to say there are many factors and let me tell you some of the factors that too contribute on the game
    1) The number of deaths and also the timings i.e. the time in which they die, do count a lot in the game.
    2) If you want to make lauren live or die.
    3) If you want to protect shaun or not
    So these are some of the factors that too count in the game and hence that’s the most important thing in that game that’s what I feel over here.

Well let me give some introduction of what was the ending in my game. So here is the description well the Madison was dead and also the Ethan was in jail, because of some drugs overdose Jayden died Lauren also died and that too because of my mistake because i had accidentally broken the glass windows. Well surprisingly the only survivor that I could find out In the game was the killer and that was the most surprising package of the game, I feel. so hope you all got the necessary information of mine. In case if you all have any kid of different endings then do reply over here.

Guys this si really becoming interesting over here and hence thanks a lot guys for that. I appreciate your efforts for that, so thanks a ton for the same. Well nice to see that there are 20 different types of endings in the game and I was thinking why my ending was quite different from others. So we do get to listen to a good number of suggestions from you all. Anyways thanks a lot guys on the same.