Thread: Recommended downloadable games for PSN

Recommended downloadable games for PSN

Hello everyone I have started this thread to just ask you all that si there any good downloadable games for the PS3. Anyone with any good idea about the same then please do feel free to inform here. Which are the games that you all have played recently and have liked it then please do recommend me here. I have played Beyond Good and Evil and I think both of them are super class in it. So anyone who has got some idea about the same then please do feel free to comment over here. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on this. So start commenting guys, I am waiting for the valuable response from you all.

Re: Recommended downloadable games for PSN

It depends on what is your kind of gaming? Or which kind of games do you all play? Personally I prefer Fat Princess that has remained one of my favorites when I had downloaded that game. So do look at the same and let me know if there is something else that I would like to add here. what is your genre basically then only I will be able to suggest me something on the same. so that’s what I am saying here. hope you all do agree on the same with the suggestion of mine.

I would like you to suggest some of the games that I have been playing recently. My top three favorites are the Wipeout, Super Stardust and the siren. Now some of the games that you can try out as well are the Warhawk, dead nation infamous 1, Deathspank and also the Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty. So these are some of the games that I have been playing recently and I have loved it. No issues in getting them now as the above user said a lot depends on which type of games do you play? So accordingly we can suggest you. so do watch out for the same which I have suggested you here.

I would ask you to get the outland and ignore small kids game like fat princess and all. it is really so boring so that’s what I am saying here. well what I liked about outland is that the game is unique, absolutely testing, and does offer a good replayability through trophies, collectibles, co-op, things like that. So definitely go ahead with that one and I am sure that you will love this game, that’s what I can guarantee you over here. so do check out for that game and I am sure that you will love it.

I have played the demo version of Costume Quest and let me tell you that it is not an interesting game at all. Simply I felt sick playing that game. So that’s why I avoid it. Better do not go with that also one more recommendation that I would like to give you all on this is that the DeathSpank is a very slow game. So better play it only when you want to do something unique or you have the patience to play that game. Otherwise better avoid it. I feel. Otherwise warhawk and siren are the both good games that I have suggested you here. so do watch out for that.

Thanks a lot guys for all the recommendations that you have given here. Appreciate your efforts for the same over here. I did get a lot of information about the games that you all have suggested here and also some of the suggestions from you all were quite informative for me. so thanks a lot for that, appreciate your efforts for the same over here.