Thread: Dark souls coming in October

Dark souls coming in October

Hey guys I have made this thread to inform you all that the game dark souls is coming in the month of October and hence that’s what I want to say over here. Well the regular edition will be available for $60. So that’s what the news is as of now. Well there are a couple of trailers that have come up in the youtube to view it all. You can check out that as well. Since no one has started this thread and hence I have made it a point to get started with it. so hope everybody will benefit from it. This is what I think over here.

Re: Dark souls coming in October

I really don’t think so that dark souls will be coming in that day. According to me it’s the Twisted Metal that’s coming up in the October. So that’s what I think over here. I hope you all do agree with me over here and hence that’s what I have to say over here. So do look after the same. However if you are saying that Dark souls are coming in October, then can you all tell me what is the exact release date of the game, can you please tell me. I am waiting for the necessary response from you. I am sure that you will dot the same.

No it is confirmed that the Dark souls will be coming in the month of October. So that’s what I want to say over here. I do not have much information about the Twisted Metal. So that’s why I cannot say much about it over here. well this thread is actually for the Dark souls and not about the Twisted Metal. So stop commenting about the same. so I hope you have got the necessary information on the same. well if you have got something else to ask about the same game then please do feel free to ask here. I will surely help you out with that.

Well I am looking forward for this game. So lets hope that this game will be a good enjoyment. So that’s what I am saying here. I mean it will be fun playing this game. Lets hope that it will be coming for the consoles as well, so this is what I have to say here. as such I am not a big fan of this game, well whats the harm in trying out with this game. I am sure that it will not disappoint at all. so that’s what I feel over here. however would love to hear more about this game from you all on this. so start commenting guys. Lets make this one interesting.

I just came across the trailer of this game. I loved some parts of the game which I would like to share over here. one of them was the new game mechanics. I saw that you would be able to scale enemies easily and also can pick up a enemy and also a main character and take off them as well. Well is there something that you al would like to add here as well, if yes then do add it over here only. I am hoping that I will soon be able to play co op games with some of my friends. One of my favorite character in the game is black phantoms. I simply love it and I am hoping that they keep it in the next release.

I never got a chance to check the Demons Souls but I will surely check the Dark Souls and that’s for sure. So that’s what I want to say over here. the trailer of the games does looks interesting and hence it would be very much interesting to watch out. So that’s what I have to say here. yes as the above user said there are some qualities in the game which are worth appreciating and one of them is the black phantoms. I simply love this game because of that only.

Thanks guys for the support that you have given over here. Very much happy with the outcome that you all have generated here. so much appreciate your efforts for the same over here. Well this is the information that I wanted to share it over here and hence I did the same. so hope everyone will agree with me over here.